A few issues. Treasure not there, skill points not crediting, I start game always drunk...0 Likes/2 Replies/31 ViewsOriginal poster JohnUeland 2 posts
I am on xbox one. Whenever I start a game, or fast travel, my character is walking like he is drunk.
I got skill points awarded a few times and when I go to the menu to apply them, they are not there to use. Missing at least 8 to 12...
Eurvicscire treasure hoard is not there in the fountain. I defeated Gotafrid there.
The treasure hoard in the vast fields with cows down in the well, I claimed, but still have the hoard map.
Several opals can not be picked up, I find them but there's no Y to collect....
Ubisoft Support Staff UbiExcellent 756 posts
@johnueland Hey there, and apologies for the troubles caused by these issues you've encountered. Going down the list:
- The issue with the drunk status has been addressed on the Known Issues thread.
- What were you doing in game when you were awarded these skill points?
- Our teams are aware of an issue with the hoard treasure in Eurvicscire, and are hoping to implement a fix for this in a future patch. Details will be shared on the News and Announcements page, as well as on the game's website.
- I can confirm that this issue with the hoard map remaining in your inventory after claiming it has also been reported.
- Are you able to take screenshots of where in the world you are when you encounter these opals that cannot be picked up, then upload them to this thread please?