Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• iswim1997
    Original poster 4 posts

The first item on the list is the fact that no matter how much you fiddle with the graphics settings, the game becomes almost unplayable because of frame drops. While you are roaming around it will run very smooth and look amazing. But the second you start a raid or any other major fight it will begin to lag like crazy. I read that it might be linked to the civilian response to the raid. Which alright I understand that big scenes can cause a larger load. But those problems should not continue after the raid is completed. Maybe the civilians just never stop freaking out of something, I don't know. The only thing that fixes it is restarting the game. Another thing that plays into this same problem is the use of an xbox controller instead of a keyboard. A keyboard will keep it playable for longer, maybe get you 2 raids. If you are using a bluetooth connected controller GOOD LUCK. A hardwired one will get maybe get you to the end of a raid, at least that's something.

The second is the game crashing intermittently when calling mounts or your raven. Most times you can't even alt tab out to close the game, you have to restart.

I honestly love Ubisoft, always have but come on guys! Not even Unity was this bad. People have been posting about these issues since almost day one. At least figure out the first issue so we don't have to spend our time viewing this great game in stop motion! I just want to get lost in the world you guys created!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• KindaPoemmm
    13 posts

@iswim199 I play on xbox one with an wireless controller on 60 fps and I ain' t got those problems...

s

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

@iswim1997

I play on series X. If I play on 60fps the frame begins to stutter in busy places (like during raids) and will sometimes crash. One time the whole Xbox restarted. Only happens when playing Valhalla. Next to that the screen tearing still makes (even after the updates) the game unplayable in 60fps.

In 30fps quality mode it is better, but stuttering still occurs sometimes. I think it really is something in the Anvil engine, because people on all platforms complain about it.

• KindaPoemmm
    13 posts

@b00msie the onlyoption is to lower your grapichs quality if you want a smooth gameplay because it is such a big game and still under developement.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@iswim1997 For me (also playing on PC) the framerate occasionally drops from a normal 60-70 FPS to 20-25 FPS. This happens mostly in Ravensthorpe. Sometimes also elsewhere, but not connected with raiding or fighting.

• iswim1997
    Original poster 4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • iswim1997
    Original poster 4 posts

@kindapoemmm this post is about the PC version!

• iswim1997
    Original poster 4 posts

@kindapoemmm I use a 2060 super with a ryzen 7 and 32 gb of ram even if I move it all down to low I still experance these problems

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics