Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Darren_Evans
    Original poster 19 posts

Continunally finding myself drunk upon launching the game and when loading is frustrating. There's also visual glitching in the Raventhorpe longhouse around the fire. The orange bloom/glow from the fire is very blocky. This never used to be the case. The biggest issue though is a noticeable increase in the game locking up. I barely encountered any crashes even through my more mammoth playthroughs of 4 or 5 hours prior to this update. Now I encounter one or two lock-ups within two hours.

I also see Bjorn the Berserker still refuses to remain permanently assigned on my raiding boat crew. Every time I start the game or die and reload last save, he's gone from the crew and replaced by one of the other available members. I always have to remember to assign him again. He's pretty hard to miss given he's as big as a house. This bug has been around since day one and it's annoying it's not in the known issues list and remains unfixed.

When are we going to see these problems seemingly introduced with the Yule Festival patch fixed so I can get back to enjoying this game without annoying lock-ups?

I'm running this game on a 10900K, 32Gb Ram, GeForce 2080 Ti (460.89 driver) and it's installed on a Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Onebadlt1z
    11 posts

@darren_evans
    Myself and many others are experiencing the drunk thing after the loading screen.

And now that you mention it, ever since I have recruited the berserker guy, I have never noticed him on my raids or even at my settlement.

I have only had my game completely crash 1 time on my ps5. Not sure what that was about , but hasn't happened since. The biggest issue I did experience was my character was semi transparent, I did a reboot and that problem was solved, same thing during the story mode during a cuisine I could see the characters talking, but there was no voice or text , I had to reboot again and start the mission over, problem solved.

It does seem like there are some bugs that need fixed with a patch. Hopefully that happens sooner than later.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics