0 Likes/4 Replies/36 ViewsOriginal poster Asgardian02 1932 posts
So as we all know there isnt a whole lot of variety of armor and the looks especially are rather underwhelming.
Given the fact that ubisoft wants us to spent a lot of time in the game and most of you wish the same it sure would be nice to have more custimisation options.
Lets hare pics and stuff you'd like to see.
- For one i miss certain roman influence, given the fact that most castles in the game are basically still left over from the roman empire why isnt there so of that armor type left.
- also i miss a helmet with horns, none of that in the game, yet here is entire 3d plan from ubisoft itself: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/xzXBlm
- personally i dont play as female eivor, but from i have seen you can hardly see she is even female, why cant she show some more skin, after all its a fantasy type game right? https://www.artstation.com/artwork/58l6dz
- another example off how cool NPC's can look but we lack the options for customization: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/rAvOm5
- different stages of the thegn armor set on paper, not sure want went wrong implementing this into the game, this sure looks better then whats in the game now: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/w6vEVY
Max18400 402 posts
@asgardian02 I mean... It's historical fantasy... Not just fantasy. Armors have to be practical and somewhat historically relevant with some creative flare... Definitely not running around with legs and chest out playing as a man or woman.
They need to have one handed swords and more historically based armors in the game-potentially similar balance to Odyssey gear visuals (mix or fantasy and historically accurite gear).