ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Darkshift1383
    Original poster 1 posts

I’m not sure what else to do at this point. I bought AC:Valhalla and the Premium Starters Pack (mostly for the helix credits) 9 days ago and still haven’t received the credits. I’ve contacted Ubisoft customer support and after going through their copy/paste instructions it hasn’t been resolved. I haven’t heard back from them in 4 days after they said my case would be escalated.
    Sony won’t issue a refund since it’s technically been downloaded and that breaks their refund policy.
    I’ve pretty much finished the game (I broke my leg and have had nothing else to do this week) and I don’t even want the credits now...
    Besides a charge back on my credit card I which would freeze my PSN account what are my options here? Do I just have to suck it up and write off that money as lost? Are there any community managers on this sub can that escalate this issue or look into it? Thank you.
    (Also the in-game items showed up as normal quality and not legendary as advertised).

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• HypeKid_IX
    2 posts

@darkshift1383

• I feel your pain, and don’t know where to go from here. I purchased two of the 9.99 helix credits pack and only received one of them. Reached out to support and my CASE NUMBER 13699354, has been sitting a week and half since it been escalated. I first reported issue on 12/26/2020. You try to chat with support and there not helpful at all, and only say it’s been escalated to internal team but don’t known when it will be resolved, and they can’t do anything to resolve.
  • UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 389 posts

@darkshift1383 Hi! I'm sorry that you haven't received your credits from your purchase! Can you share with me the case number so that I can check on the status for you?

Official Response
  • UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 389 posts

@hypekid_ix Hey, I've responded to your individual forum post about your ticket. Please check on that whenever is convenient.

Official Response
  • StyleUbi
    10 posts

Wow the exact same thing happened to me @Darkshift1383 , I really have no idea whats going on with my case, its been over a week and 1/2.
    I'm getting really depressed about the whole thing. And my Status just says "Status : Waiting" for the last 3 days...
    I dunno what to do anymore...

• marcbryan
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • bigdaddychukz
    1 posts

I purchased gear that arrived in Superior instead of Mythical and Ubisoft said I should remain hopeful that their dev team would have the issue resolved. Seeing your responses I'm losing hope every day. It's the first time I've ever bought in-game content and will be my last. I opened my case 4 days ago.

• StyleUbi
    10 posts

@bigdaddychukz if you look throughout the forums, they say they're "working" on it , its been atleast a month for most people and no change. Don't bother waiting
    imo , i'm at 24 days now to fix my problem.

Suggested Topics