Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PALPANTINOS
    Original poster 5 posts

Stuck at long house after i pick to go to Lincolnscire for the second time in the story line. So after i talk with Randvi the animation of the knife hitting the map is cancelled and i can not move my character or open the map. The game will let me go anywhere else except Lincolnscire.Please help

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• WatchDogg1974
    4 posts

I have this issue happen to me a few times. U just have to reset ur game and it should fix but unfortunately it will happen again. I play on a ps4.

• PALPANTINOS
    Original poster 5 posts

@watchdogg1974 How do i reset the game? Thank you for your time.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 682 posts

Hello! I am sorry that you all have encountered this issue! Thank you AllianceStuck for providing the Megathread in regards to this, and WatchDogg1974 for the workaround you provided. The Game team has been actively investigating this issue and should resolve it in a future patch. Please keep an eye out for future updates, and the Megathread as well for any other workarounds that have been posted. Thanks for your patience during these times!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics