Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ahisingerr
    Original poster 21 posts

Bugs that I need fixed ASAP:
    1/ The Cow in Asgard won't move after I moved the rock backwards to the wall on the right (and now the rock is stuck to the wall), can't proceed with the mystery
    2/ Bjorn won't stay in the crew and leaves it every time the game loads (also an option to recruit him in the settlement is available when he isn't in the crew, but it is greyed out)
    3/ The Order questline is complete when I spoke to Haytham even before I killed all members, and now I have got thor's cape in my inventory and Haytham is just standing in his hut as the quest has been completed and there is no way for me to unveil the Father.
    4/ The Fox pet has disappeared from the game completely
    5/ I have duplicated armor pieces inn my inventory
    6/ The Mark of Sol I have bought but it is still available to be purchased in the shop
    7/ Some opals are stuck to the ground and cannot be picked up
    8/ Some fish are bugged (for example big flatfish is not spawning)
    9/ As far as I know there is one treasure not spawning at its intended spot
    10/ Please remove unnecessary quest items and keys from the bag
    11/ Many more minor bugs but they don't annoy me as much as the ones listed above

I may have to stop buying any other Ubisoft's game if the next patch does not fix at least one of the bugs I mentioned from 1 to 10

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ahisingerr
    Original poster 21 posts

@ahisingerr I have just encountered 2 more major bugs:
    1/ all the weapons I bought from the premium starter pack cannot be enhanced at blacksmith (the option to enhance them are just not there)
    2/ the new 3 skills have disappeared after disappearing and reappearing once, now I have 3 spare skill points

• ahisingerr
    Original poster 21 posts

@ahisingerr Also please make the Bayek's outfit and Moonlight axe purchasable in the store, and there is one more bug in Norway I have just discovered: the closest synchronization point to the north of Fornburg cannot be fast traveled to (all other points are able but only this one)

• ahisingerr
    Original poster 21 posts

@ahisingerr Couple more things I want to add to this thread:
    1/ Missing opals at their intended spots (Icons still show on the map, and I have not picked them up yet)
    2/ Now I have duplicated Asgardian ship skins when talking to the ship girl
    3/ Gungnir cannot be equipped to Jomsviking, and there is a blank weapon option in the Jomsviking customisation, and when you equip that blank thing, the Jomsviking happens to be holding a weird mannequin model instead of an actual weapon
    4/ The Question Mark people still appear around the map eventhough I have collected every mystery, wealth and artifact, and when I talk to them, they still demand me 30 silver to reveal a mystery (all other options are greyed out), and it does not add anything to the map
    5/ Cannot find a single avenge dead player thing even on Drengir difficulty
    6/ You should add the ability to successfully air strike an iron ore note (currently I cannot)
    7/ Winged mounts should not be so difficult to be commanded to jump off a cliff

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@ahisingerr 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 2/, 5/, and the 3 new skills disappearing

All these happened to me as well. Xbox One, always patched to the latest version.

• ahisingerr
    Original poster 21 posts

@imaginaryruins sorry to hear that

• Kormac67
    730 posts

@ahisingerr Fox pet is probably in the pen at the cow farm.
    Father can only be unveiled after
    spoiler

• ahisingerr
    Original poster 21 posts

@kormac67 I have checked every corner of the settlement still no fox pet
    And my Father case is definitely a bug as I have killed all other members, done all quests and Haytham's dialogue is exhausted

• ahisingerr
    Original poster 21 posts

@kormac67 And now after the Yule Festival's end the Wolf pet has gone too lol

• griever114021
    3 posts

Quest essential NPCs being able to die. I avoided all of them until guthrum spawns dead at the start of kingdoms come quest. 115 hours in and can’t find a save out of my 8 periodic saves that get to the quest with him being alive. My theory is if an ally during a battle gets knocked down with the ! above there head, and you complete the mission without picking them up they spawn dead in their next instance. Meaning it’s basically RNG if it’s gonna happen or not and only way to combat it is to baby sit them. Kinda hard when you’re trying to complete objectives while they are fighting.

• Roltel
    30 posts

i’ll second the quest npcs being able to die glitch. Even more they don’t resurrect - even when you fast travel out of zone and back, quit the game and reload or delete and reinstall the game. Area mob enemies respawn after a time, but some necessary quest npcs don’t?

i’ve had this problem in the Silver Wind Elder world event. I’ve read of others here having the problem in the Under The Skin and Lost Glory game quests. It appears to me that while these necessary npcs can’t be killed by Eivor, they’re susceptible to environmental death or death by game baddies. Something sure hasn’t been checked in their coding!

• ahisingerr
    Original poster 21 posts

@roltel OMG I haven't had that kind of issue but it sounds terrible, hope they will fix these annoying bug soon that is the only thing we can hope to do for now

• ahisingerr
    Original poster 21 posts

@roltel The only aspects of the game I have not encountered any bugs are hunting animals and catching fireflies

• Roltel
    30 posts

@ahisingerr Thanks mate. Finally found out how to submit a report ticket about it, and tried, only to find they’ve shut down the reporting ability till Jan 14!

• ahisingerr
    Original poster 21 posts

@roltel yeah I tried that first and it had been shut down for quite some time, maybe due to the excessive amounts of complaints I guess

• Roltel
    30 posts

@ahisingerr yeah. Oh well, in the meantime I’ve started a few threads and answered in a few like these in the hopes Ubi might at least get these things added to their known bugs list.

Good luck!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics