Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Domo23
    Original poster 1 posts

Ahoy da mates.

My english isnt the best so I try to keep it short.

Overall the game looks nice and makes fun, but all the small fighting and quest bugs [censored] me off.
    This is an AAA game and for that money I was expecting better quality.
    While speaking of money, I really hate the ingame shop.
    Dont get me wrong, I know you try to make some money and ya should getting rich if ya make a very good product, but this item shop feels like a greedy Apple Store.
    Its made to milk whales or however ya call it. Its disgusting.

Anyways.
    I am lvl 80 right now and completed 20% of the game so far.
    I am pretty sure there are still some epic fights waiting for me, but I am considering right now to stop playing it till a proper fix for all these small and big bugs comes out.

Thanks for reading.

Smell ya around.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ThoughtTwenty
    70 posts

@domo23 The game is a lot less buggy now than it was at launch, but Ubisoft are releasing patches. I guess the next one will be sometime this month after the invariable holiday shutdown/slowdown. I've personally never had a problem that wasn't solved by a fast-travel or reloading a previous save point - other people have had different experiences though.

There's some microtransactions, but I've ignored them - they game is perfectly playable without them.

I agree that the fighting isn't great. Once you skill up, many of the boss fights can be completed with enough button-mashing and dodging.

However, the story and side missions are interesting enough for me to carry on playing.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@domo23 The game itself in my opinion is great; I sunk more than 200 hours into the game without any grinding. I had an even better experience compared to Origins and Odyssey.

But in terms of technical quality then like you said the game is a let down. I was fortunately to not have any quest-breaking bugs so I could finish the game at least.

I also do not support the way the in-game store goes, all that microtransaction and putting more and stronger gear in the store rather than in the game itself. Hence I do not buy any of those.

I would rate the game probably 8/10, but Ubisoft this time 2/10.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics