ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MUMRA1968
    Original poster 1 posts

I beat all the sisters...last one was Cordelia - get bracers and dagger (in inventory) - go to statue and it takes the other 2 daggers - but keeps saying " one blade is missing" - verified in inventory...

Any ideas?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 882 posts

Hi MUMRA1968! Thanks for contacting us and I hope you are having a good day. Just to clarify, the third dagger is missing from your inventory or it is showing but will not leave your inventory? Also, if you go back to each of the three sisters, is there anything for you to collect? Sorry, just curious if the dagger may have been missed at a previous sister. My apologies if you have already tried that.

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    1024 posts

@ubikobold Daggers never leave the inventory. I have completed the event long since and still have all 3 daggers (like most of the quest items). This can be confusing.

• UbiKobold

@kormac67
    Ok, thank you for clarifying! Are you also playing on Xbox One? In addition, sometimes switching to 'Adventurer' mode will get certain events to trigger in-game. Have you tried switching to that mode and then approaching the statue again?

If this continues to persist though, could you provide a video from your gameplay? Showing the three daggers in your Inventory and then also showing the message that states, "one blade is missing". You can post it to YouTube as unlisted and then send me the link here.

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    1024 posts

@ubikobold No, I'm playing on PC.
    I didn't have any problems with the daughters or the dagger keys (except they were overtuned for the region so I had to do them much later in the game).
    Just wanted to mention the keys stay in the quest item list after use which has caused some confusion. When a dagger "can not be used" - because it is already stuck in and a different one is needed but still missing.

• UbiKobold

@kormac67
    Oh I see! My apologies for the misunderstanding, and thank you for detailing that out!

Official Response
  • DinahAids
    1 posts

I’m having the same issue. I’ve killed all 3 sisters, looted all 3 daggers and when I go to use them in the statue, the first two worked and then Eiver keeps saying “one dagger is missing” for the last one.

Suggested Topics