Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

Just arrived in Finland and found out that u wont keep any of the stuff you find over that.

That just feels like a massive waste of time then and a major disappointment, especially since the armor looks different and cool as do the weapons.
    I dont understand this line of thinking from Ubisoft.

Now i wonder why would i invest time in collecting all that stuff if i cant keep it 😞

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02

I mean looking at worldmap it should be somewhat same climate as in England so why not let us keep the armor?
    We could then upgrade that to mythical in England giving us more stuff to do even.
    Also an assassin is more likely to wear leather armor then plate, so it could fit just fine within the story and the game setting.

Another option would be to let us show it off in our home on a weaponrack or something.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 Well, nobody can complain about Ubisoft cutting down on costs when it comes to

spoiler

. 😉

• Asgardian02

@hroozenbeek

you dont even get any reward while over, not for killing the moose (no throphy in longhouse), not for killing grom, not for handing over the magic ball to the indians, just nothing.

Quite a disappointment.

Finally we cant some different looking gear and then you cant upgrade nor keep it.

Dont see it wouldnt be realistic back in england when their ingame store has all kinds of unrealistic fantasy armor...

• Kormac67
    732 posts

Technically the whole game is a waste of time. Like any game.

I enjoyed the Vinland arc, but the equipment belongs there and would fell silly in England. (Just as silly as most of the shop gear...)

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@asgardian02 It is a bit strange.

I accidently completed the objective while exploring: before I even had much of the gear. I decided to hang around and collect the rest of the gear, only to discover that it vanished from my regular inventory and was only available in my "Vinland" inventory.

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@kormac67 I'm riding a large, blue, elk around England. The first nations' outfit is certainly no sillier than that.

Edit: Well, blue and white, with isu-esque tattoos'.

• Kormac67
    732 posts

@dreadgrrl True.
    (I'm riding a misplaced Pegasos horse, but rather for the jump-down-cliffs than for the looks.)

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@kormac67 Is there one of those??? I need that.

I was just lamenting how much I miss my "Riddle" flying horse from Odyssey: as I tried to convince the elk to jump off a cliff.

• Kormac67
    732 posts

@dreadgrrl It was at Reda's about two weeks ago.

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@kormac67 Drat. Hopefully it shows up again. I did check, and I do see it in the store. I don't want to buy the Helix credits for it, though.

It would be really handy, as I'm just clearing POIs on the map while supervising my youngest son's temporary, Covid related, at-home-schooling. This is my third day of POI clearing.

• Sam_Boo26
    160 posts

I really enjoyed Vinland, and I don't why you can't keep the equipments because the environment is quite different than in England or in Norway.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics