Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

So i noticed that i am only getting ores and leather from normal chests lately.
    Before i got also a runes almost every time.

Thats quite a lot down and if thats the case after a certain stage within the game whats even the wonder of these chests and how can i continue getting runes even?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kormac67
    584 posts

@asgardian02 I'm still seeing them.
    There are only a few useful runes of the Great level. If you check your vendor after each lvl-up you should have them soon. You only need one, then you can dupe as many as you need.

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

@kormac67

i am lvl368 and havent seen the ones that give critical hit chance or crit damage for that matter

• Ken_Koerperich
    52 posts

@kormac67 Dupe? How? Link?? Show Me? Tired of waiting/ebaying the vendor for runes I want to use...

• Garbo3
    648 posts

@asgardian02 I looted all chests now and didn't give me runes for a good while ago.
    Am 427 lvl .
    I Only get great or diamond runes in Hampshire (340 level) after performing a kill following a parry or a dodge. There's always the shop but seems not to refresh the runes so often. I noticed that too.

• xtracker85
    46 posts

Merchants will restock their runes selection each time you level up, so make sure you check in on them often. I've found it to be the best and most consistent way of getting them. If you're trying to find a particular rune, here's a little trick you can do - the moment you level up, make a save in front of a merchant before browsing their wares. If you don't like the selection, reload the save and there'll be new rune selections. You can keep doing this until you find something you like.

• Garbo3
    648 posts

@xtracker85 ohhh. I understand now. As only play to do Redas daily quests. Thank you for the info and the tips!!!

• Kormac67
    584 posts

@ken_koerperich Duping required duplicate items and these have been fixed meanwhile.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics