Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kormac67
    Original poster 831 posts

I'm not talking about the bugged events here, more the general feeling.
    I visited the Yule feast today again before it closes tomorrow and I had a lonely vibe. Nobody to talk to. Eivor sitting at a table all alone. Not what a feast is supposed to be.
    Why can't Eivor sit down at a table with some of her crew members and they start telling stories (the same they tell on the ship)? While everybody is drinking and eating? That would be a feast.
    Also noticed:

• people dance but you can't join (you can at the wedding)
    • when you sit down on a log in front of the fire after a short time an NPC appears and stands before you with his behind in your face blocking the view
    • people doing moonwalks in the air
    • people cheering around the brawling area but the two guys are just standing there

Oh well, switch it off and do better with the next event. Hopefully.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@kormac67

i am just happy its finally over, no more dronkeness from now on.

the armor was just a reskin as well, nothing worth getting from it honestly.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@kormac67 I believe Eivor had to sit at a table all alone etc. because of COVID-regulations. 😉 That was also the reason some of the helmets in the game had to be replaced by face masks.

On a more serious note: I did like the Yule decorations and the snow.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics