Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-uAoJmDmo
    Original poster 4 posts

I finished all the first missions in norway and ravensthorpe and chose to go to grantbridgescire next. I have finished all of those quests and now there is no more main story quest options (I'm assuming Ledecestrescire is next but there is no way to tell). I only have options to upgrade ravensthorpe and related missions. any way to fix this without starting the game over?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@guest-uaojmdmo Hello there! Thanks for reaching out. I'd like to know if you recall Ljulvina having fallen during a fight before becoming stuck near the end of the questline. If this sounds likely, please have a look at our dedicated forum post for the issue, as this is well under investigation still, and our team is investigating a full solution at this time!

Official Response
  • guest-uAoJmDmo
    Original poster 4 posts

I don't recall that happening, but honestly the entire game has been pretty buggy. I've had to do many objectives twice/reload/look up where to go online because of a missing marker, all more than once, to a point that it's hard to even follow the story, sometimes. I don't believe I've made it nearly as far in the game as the people in that link are talking about, though.

I've completed the following quests

honor bound
    family matters
    seers solace
    prodigal prince
    rude awakening
    cruel destiny
    birthrights
    seas of fate
    swan road home
    settling down
    alliance map
    great scattered army
    orphans of the fens
    glory regained
    razing earnningstone
    unholy father
    storming ravensburg
    stench of treachery
    island of eels
    and reporting on grantebridgescire

after i returned to ravensthorpe when "reporting on grantebridgescire" ended, it automatically cut to start of the yule festival movie. after it ended, I have only been able to do side quests and town upgrades. there is no marker or option to choose the next quest in the main story. (according to the walkthroughs i've seen, it looks like my next quest should be "the sons of ragnar"?)

• guest-uAoJmDmo
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubiwan
    don't recall that happening, but honestly the entire game has been pretty buggy. I've had to do many objectives twice/reload/look up where to go online because of a missing marker, all more than once, to a point that it's hard to even follow the story, sometimes. I don't believe I've made it nearly as far in the game as the people in that link are talking about, though.

I've completed the following quests

honor bound
    family matters
    seers solace
    prodigal prince
    rude awakening
    cruel destiny
    birthrights
    seas of fate
    swan road home
    settling down
    alliance map
    great scattered army
    orphans of the fens
    glory regained
    razing earnningstone
    unholy father
    storming ravensburg
    stench of treachery
    island of eels
    and reporting on grantebridgescire

after i returned to ravensthorpe when "reporting on grantebridgescire" ended, it automatically cut to start of the yule festival movie. after it ended, I have only been able to do side quests and town upgrades. there is no marker or option to choose the next quest in the main story. (according to the walkthroughs i've seen, it looks like my next quest should be "the sons of ragnar"?)

• guest-uAoJmDmo
    Original poster 4 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics