Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Acid_Villain
    Original poster 40 posts

Pre ordered Valhalla which came with "the way of the beserker" used code, did everything perfect, says installed on the ps4 menu itself and I have finished the entire story. I even spent some ubisoft connect points to get it when it popped up recently as an award.. still no "letter for quest". I have checked every forum and guide and my issue appears unique. No access to quest and I have done everything correctly and it says installed with a green tick on ubisoft connect and separately on the ps4 menu itself it says installed and as I said I have finished all arcs including asgard. Please help.. also please address the bug the public is asking for. The complete of the large mackerel, large black fish and black bears. Please just fix this when with the update that comes to end yuletide soon.. and add more fish to Norway in general. Post story game longevity is massively disappointing given the excellent game it is in general despite the amount of bugs.. still a bold move which I commend in the many changes from odyssey both in terms of story and mechanics.. and the less is more approach to gear and collectables I loved as I'm not a fan of full on RPGs like the Witcher (most overrated game ever imo) sorry for the essay but I truly appreciate the work that went into this game and what an unbelievable accomplishment it is.. but it is because you have made such a good game that these bugs and other issues are so infuriating.. I cant help but think how can they do so much with things like the incredble coding involved with the sunlight reflecting off weapons and Ray's coming through branches and such and the game as a whole.. but forget something as simple as 3 primary wildlife for getting 100% not to mention some of the other bugs but we just want ubisoft to even address it.. the community feels like ubisoft hasn't even noticed things missing from the game due to the lack of acknowledging it in any forum I can find.. it's just people wondering what's going on and why so many people are asking for even need of an update and hearing nothing.. rockstar would not have these problems (no offense) and dont think I didnt notice how much you borrowed both story wise and mechanically speaking from red dead 2 and god of war lol.. but I'm glad you did because it resulted in an excellent game and the best assasins creed of the franchise imo and one of the best games I've ever played despite my criticism.. I promise it is just because it is nearly perfect and the things to make it perfect seem easily fixable to be fair.. last thing is an affordable add on is badly needed as the biggest fault that made it a 9/10 game rather than 10/10 is the ridiculously low amount of overall raids and other full battle opportunities given the size of the game. Norway could easily have it's own post game arc as the landscape is built so adding more scale shouldn't be too hard and the king of norway would be nice to take down for example if you wanted to go against history for the sake of it.. it's a fictional game about ancient civilisations and gods so I dont think people will mind lol especially when main issue people have is the anti climatic feeling post story and lack of things to do especially r.e battles and fighting

Better game than oddessy in every way except post story activity in an open world game.. I have no enemy at all now and feel empty haha.. 

In all seriousness congrats on xmas no 1 as it's well deserved on an excellent gaming accomplishment overall & and I would greatly appreciate some kind of response. Sorry again for blog sized read but hopefully it wasnt too painfull. I know you are all up the walls. 
    Hope to hear back on fish issues asap lol. Hoping they arrive with the end of tuletide. Nice touch btw. I actually think the waking up drunk bug you should claim is on purpose cos everyone waking up drunk these days in reality lol
    Anyway..
    Kind regards.
    Stay Safe 🙏

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Acid_Villain
    Original poster 40 posts

@ubisoft disabled the "customer support chat" section.. Its like they owe loads of drug debts and just hiding behind the couch, not answering the door or phone calls.. we're just gamers, not the cartel.. "we just want to talk" lol

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics