Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ViRaLuNdEaD
    27 posts

@queen0m3an This is exactly what I am experiencing. This only just started in the past few weeks. Before that I always had different names. Now all of them have the same name:

CachouMTL

Doesn't matter how many I recruit they all have that same user's name.

• Azurawulf
    4 posts

Im tired of only seeing CachouMTL jomsviking only takes away from trying to get friends as well as others who play game that I could be helping out I do not recruit any now because refuse to get the guy who has unlimited supply. I'm hoping this can be fixed soon id love to experiance river raids with jomsviking of choice not one players.undefinedundefinedundefined

• show_stoppa
    52 posts

@dreadgrrl

My turn to dig up an old thread. Lol.

Just came on to say, I saw your jomsviking today in raventhorpe and recruited him. Usually I ignore those bunch as my Eivor is too good for those peasants, but for some reason, today I actually went and checked if it belonged to someone I knew.

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@show_stoppa

Thanks! I just popped into the forum today for the first time in a couple of weeks and saw this.

I used yours in most of my raids (along with the other friends’ Jomsvikings that I've been able to recruit) and yours levelled up for me: not as quickly as my own levelled, but I was pleased.

I’m not sure if my use of your Jomsviking benefits you at all, but it makes me smile. 🙂

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics