Moved 6 Jan bugs-PS4!0 Likes/2 Replies/29 ViewsOriginal poster OmniCamaro 1 posts
Currently-cannot find “the bath” or “Yohanes Loukas” order members anywhere. I’m deep into the game.
Every time I load a save or start the game I’m drunk which requires a meditate to get rid of. This also happens when fast traveling ports sometimes.
ive been stuck in free fall glitches in many spots which ends in a death.
Inventory notification icon gets stuck.
forget jumping off of a wall onto anything.
A side note for UBI in general. Absolutely no one gives a poop what personal life preferences your game team desires, stop forcing those of us supporting you to read it! We don’t care! Make a great game and stop with the politics!!!
ziggurcat 167 posts
- Define "deep" into the game - have you uncovered all of the clues for those members of the Order? Some people don't get fully revealed until you progress firther into the story, too.
- That's relate to the Yule event. It's supposed to be officially over on January 7th, so you won't have long to wait for that to end. You can also play offline, and that effect won't actually happen when you load into your game. It also only happens when you load into your game if you're in England. If you save in Norway or any of the other areas you go to later in the game, it does not occur. It's an annoyance, but not really game-breaking.
- That's not uncommon for larger games like this. Happens to be at least once in almost every game I play.
- Click the left stick. That gets rid of that.
- The climbing has always been an issue in AC
A side note for you: Absolutely no one gives a poop about what personal life preferences you desire, stop asking devs to stifle their creative freedom, and just select the *choices* the devs have put into the game that suit your own beliefs.