Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• katanakahn
    11 posts

@ubi-baron I am having the Same Issue.

Here is a clip of what happens after you defeat the last fighter.

No Dialogue option and Eivor will only walk around very slowly.

Pre 1.1.0 Patch I could fast travel out. Now, my only option is to quit and load a save pre-fight.

As the game starts to quit, dialogue resumes as the screen goes black.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Raider Recruit" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Raider Recruit" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • katanakahn
    11 posts

@Ubi-Baron This issue persists. I now have a Series X and my old XBOXONE. The issue remains on either console. I also have an issue with the Pg of Prophecy as well as a Erik Loyalskull in the Drengr battles. I defeated him and he just stays kneeled and I can not talk to him.

No reply here since December 16th. That's a bit discouraging.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 768 posts

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your continued reports of these two issues with the "Raider Recruit" World Event whereby Rolf cannot be spoken to either to start the fight, or after the fight is over. I have merged several threads to form this new megathread, and I sincerely apologise for the delay in our response regarding these issues. So far, the developers have been unable to reproduce them, so I would like to request additional videos of the issues as well as save files from affected players on PC and PS4 to pass forward for further investigation. It would also be helpful if PC players could submit their DXDIAG and MSINFO files to us for the developers to refer to as well.

If you are unable to create a support case or submit the requested information via Live Chat, please let me know so that I can try and assist further with setting one up for you. Alternatively, you can also message us on social media (Facebook / Twitter) and a case can be created for you that way.

In the meantime, a workaround that one player found was to change "Crouch Action" to "Toggle" in the settings and then attempt to crouch and interact with Rolf that way. If this works for any of you, please let me know! I'm glad that some of you were able to progress already either by restarting the World Event or reloading a previous save from before the fight, but rest assured that we'll continue looking into this to see if we can identify the cause.

@darkmafia99 If you are still stuck on other World Events, please reply to a relevant thread for these if available or make your own so that we can investigate further with you!

@katanakahn Thank you for the video, I've passed this to the developers already. 🙂

Official Response
  • guest-76QDlV6L
    2 posts

Still experiencing this bug. I've added a video of the whole quest line. This time was unusual in that Rolf was bugged standing- he's never done that before, he's usually sitting on his stool so I've added a video of that, too. I also experienced all the same bugs as @katanakahn, including being stuck at a slow walking speed, not being able to fast travel, having to re-load a previous save to reset, and the dialogue re-starting as the screen faded to black to quit to title screen. Pretty frustrating. This is one of the last world events I need to 100% the whole map so it's stopping me from getting a couple different achievements.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @guest-76QDlV6L!

Thanks for taking the time to report this. I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to interact with Rolf. Thanks for taking the time to share those videos with us as well. I'll pass this information along to the development team so they can take a closer look at this.

At this moment in time, the development team is still investigating "Raider Recruit" further. Once we have any new information to share, it will be posted within this thread or within our News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ShadoW8_9
    6 posts

I know it's been a long time. I just run into this problem

@coolcarsmydude
    I had the same problem, but I was able to finish both quests. First, in the Hunt for Honor one I had to burn the body after he died. It probably is possible to finish it without him being killed, but I couldn't manage to do so.
    It was really dificult to burn his body though. Neither throwing torches nor fire arrows worked and I had to carry the body myself to the closest town and burn myself while holding his body, thus burning both of us. Then, after leaving his body on the ground (it still didn't look like it was burnt) I could finish it.

AFTER "Hunt for Honor" this quest was completely finished, I could just do the other one without problems. I guess that one is affected by other clitches unresolved, but I'm not sure.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @ShadoW8_9!

Thanks for sharing your experiences with "Hunt for Honor" and "Raider Recruit," and for how you were able to complete these mysteries. I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue yourself. Thanks for sharing your steps in this thread as well!

I've passed on your workaround to the development team to be used in the investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • katanakahn
    11 posts

@ubi-borealis With patch 1.2.1 I am FINALLY able to complete this event (And several others).

So glad this came in BEFORE the DLC, as I was concerned it would persist.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for updating us, @katanakahn! I'm glad to hear you've been able to complete "Raider Recruit!"

Just to confirm, are the other events you've been able to complete in Norway? Are are they other events spread out over England?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Raider Recruit" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Raider Recruit" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics