Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DeathMole
    Original poster 3 posts

*edit, I've officially checked them all. The last one appears to be a fluting challenge. There is nobody here just an empty rock.

Hi, hoping I can get some solutions. I have managed to complete one mystery in asgard (Rock stacking). For the rest of them I've resorted to checking guides as I couldn't figure out what to do. Turns out the cow is a common problem he wouldn't move at all until I stabbed him then he moved mindlessly. The man you are supposed to fight has no interactions whatsoever (I'm aware this is also common). This is where I can't find anything, for the rest of the mysteries not a single NPC has spawned, no guard, no hunter, no moose, no drunkard. None of them. So I'm stuck with one mystery completed for the time being. Thanks for reading I'll keep you updated.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DeathMole
    Original poster 3 posts
    Best Answer

Okay, so I've just continued the quest since there was nothing else to do. Seems I was a bit eager after

spoiler

I have done 2 mysteries so all seems normal now. If anyone else has any trouble just do a few quests to get the spawns up.

• DeathMole
    Original poster 3 posts
    Best Answer

Okay, so I've just continued the quest since there was nothing else to do. Seems I was a bit eager after

spoiler

I have done 2 mysteries so all seems normal now. If anyone else has any trouble just do a few quests to get the spawns up.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@deathmole Hello there - thanks for reaching out, and with updates! Indeed, a number of the issues you've mentioned are currently being investigated by the team. It'd greatly help these investigations if you were able to grab video of the issues occurring on your end for our teams to review, which you can post here for us to forward!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan

@deathmole Haha! It looks as though I may have spoken too soon! 😜 Thanks for the extra updates there! With that said, should you continue to have trouble with any of the mysteries you encounter, please feel free to share here, and we'll be happy to look closer into things.

Official Response
  • DeathMole
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubiwan thank you for your response, I cannot do any videos as I've completed every mystery in asgard now. I can say it would seem the issue occurred because as soon as I had character control in the area I headed straight for wealth/mysteries. I imagine it is not intended for them to not work before doing any more quest lines or they would stay hidden but I had no trouble once I continued with the quests.

• Ubi-Wan

@deathmole I'm relived to hear it! If you happen to encounter any other oddities within your gameplay, be sure to reach back out!

Official Response

Suggested Topics