Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• griever114021
    Original poster 3 posts

Literally the second the cutscene ends with guthrum talking to aelfred or whatever, (kingdoms come) as we leave the church to start burning the town guthrum drops dead in the churches doorway preventing me from completing the quest. I was able to work around it by putting his body on my horse and riding to the spot to meet with soma. That triggers the next mission of freeing the Danes. But upon freeing them, guthrums dead body just sits there stuttering loudly unable to play his dialogue cuz he’s dead. Haven’t figured a work around for that yet. How do NPCs lose their immortality and die? Tried reverting to a save before even making the pledge on the alliance map and still happens when I get to that point. 100hrs in, what do I do, just put the game away until they fix npcs?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Roltel
    30 posts

Yes, there seems to be a problem with permanently dead necessary npcs in a number of quests. It’s happened to me in the world event Silver Wind Elder in Jorvik, and I’ve seen reports of similar in the quests Under the Skin in Snottinghamscire and Losty Glory in Eurvicscire. You, the player, can’t kill them, but they’re vulnerable to environmental damage like fire or beasts like wolves or lynxes. And no matter what you do, these don’t reset, no matter what actions you take. It’s a really game breaking bug preventing those unlocks enough to be affected by it from progressing or completing quests/world events.

If city guards and area bandits can respawn, why not NECESSARY quest/world event nps.

Please, please Ubi, at least add this to your list of known issues!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics