Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Power_of_Rome
    Original poster 24 posts

I missed some festival rewards because my game started to get super buggy after the update and i left it. Is there another way to win the festival rewards ?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• thegardener25
    144 posts

@italickus No! They made it clear, there was a 3 week countdown timer on all 3 yule events, there were even reminders that these were one off items & events.

• Power_of_Rome
    Original poster 24 posts

@thegardener25

What if a guy bought the game 3 days ago? No rewards because he didnt get the game at day 1, so no festival for him at all? This is why i hate Ubisoft. Locking things behind stupid timed events and micro transactions. And when u do, game so buggy you cannot progress or get rewards like i did.

• Kormac67
    811 posts

@italickus The event concept is nice to keep interest in the game up. If you don't want to participate, fine, but don't come complaining about missed rewards afterwards.

• Power_of_Rome
    Original poster 24 posts

@kormac67

Keep interested for those who bought the game at day 1 you mean. An for the record, my game was super bugged after the patch. [REMOVED]

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@italickus

no worries over time the yule festival will most likely return.

it was the same for all those so called exclusive mercenaries in Odyssey, at the end of its lyfecycle they kept bringing in old ones.

• Power_of_Rome
    Original poster 24 posts

@asgardian02

Hope so

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@italickus

this is the case for many games btw.

same when season started in diablo3, they said you could win exclusive armor transmog, now 20 season later they are still repeating this so called exclusive armor transmog. pretty boring.

• thegardener25
    144 posts

@italickus Which Yule event was bugged for you? I really only had a problem with the brawl, where that Fat Guy was elevated about 5 feet above the ground, but I kept hitting him as if he was on the ground, so it was still do-able.

Suggested Topics