Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ShaunDASmith
    Original poster 4 posts

Unable to access store or accept any contracts. Issue with connecting to ubisoft connect. Any help would be much appreciated

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MrBeeford2011
    2 posts

@shaundasmith I have the same issue
    When I try to login to Ubisoft Connect it says to reset my password as it may have been compromised
    Tried this about 5 times now

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

Hey all. I'd like to get a bit more information on the error that's occurring. Is there an error code associated with this at all? If so, what's that code?

MrBeeford2011 - if you're still having trouble with logging in, please create a new ticket with our dedicated support team to get assistance in recovering access to your account! Please do note however, that if you failed logging in a number of times: temporary account lockouts will last an hour and fifteen minutes and then you will be able to log in again. Should you still be unable to log in after this time, definitely speak with our team to have things looked into!

Official Response
  • MrBeeford2011
    2 posts

@ubiwan I can't access support via your link as there is no live chat available

• ShaunDASmith
    Original poster 4 posts

Whenever I try to log in mine says my account may be compromised as well. I have reset my password five times and it still hasnt fixed the issue.

• ShaunDASmith
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubiwan I am still having the same issue. And the link you have given says live chat is not available

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics