Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ZeCarlos19
    Original poster 25 posts

Hi.

I would like to report some bugs. If some of them are repeated i am sorry i looked and found nothing.

Number 1:
    I have found some markers from Assassin's Creed Odyssey (talking about a reskin). Link 1: https://imgur.com/a/pisRYhm

Number 2:
    There is an invisible wall when going up the stairs at this location. Link 2: https://imgur.com/a/QwspSjO

Number 3:
    After completing the missions and assigning Bjorn to my longship i still can recruit him as seen here. Link 3: https://imgur.com/a/N3dgHRf

Number 4:
    Floating mug Aegir's daughter in his hall. Link 4: https://imgur.com/a/y3HfrSD

Number 5:
    Floating fish in Vinland outside Bruhamar Outpost. Link 5: https://imgur.com/a/IdweZi7

Number 6:
    This one i know it is repeated but i cant find anything on Megathreads or Known Issues. I have 2 Huntsman Torso on my inventory was this problem supposed to be solved or is it still ongoing.

Thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ZeCarlos19
    Original poster 25 posts

Number 3 was solved on latest update.

Any news about the others. Specially number 6.

• ZeCarlos19
    Original poster 25 posts

Another bug.

This was posted here on the forums already since no one answered the posts i am posting again with some videos.

In a cave in Anlaf's Lookout past the same point you start swimming in the air.

Videos:

Also can someone tell what we have to do to get a response here? I cant open a ticket, i cant use chat in my country and here no one gives feedback.
    What is this costumer service? Also i see stupid post with 3 hours being answered right away and some with bug information with 15 days never being responded to.

I really want to know what triage system you use.

Give some feedback about all of these.
    Thanks.

• ZeCarlos19
    Original poster 25 posts

@ubi-borealis This is the post. Thanks.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

@ZeCarlos19 - Thanks for the tag! I do apologise for the delayed response. I'll try my best to respond to all of your reports.

1) Thanks for sending us those images. I was able to find the icon by the skeleton in Essexe as well, and it definitely isn't interactable. I've passed your report along to the development team for a closer look.

2) Would you be able to provide a video that shows you encountering the invisible wall in this location? We can then pass the report on to the development team for a closer look.

4) That is one magical mug! Have you been able to reproduce this on additional visits to Jotunheim? If possible, we'd like to see a video of this in-game as well, showing your exact location so we can take a look at this too.

5)That is also one magical fish! Have you been able to find that fish on additional visits? If so, could you please send us a video that shows you locating the fish again, as well as your exact location on the map.

6) The development team has recently reopened the investigation into duplicate items in a player's inventory following TU 1.1.1. Would you be able to provide us with an image that shows the duplicate items in your inventory?

As well as providing the additional requested information above, it would be useful if we were able to gather a copy of your save file for the investigation. To do this, please can you open a support ticket and submit your save file. Once you've done this, please can you share your case number within this thread so we can include this within your reports. If you're having trouble opening a support ticket via the website, you can also contact us via Twitter and Facebook.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • ZeCarlos19
    Original poster 25 posts

@ubi-borealis Thanks for the answers and feedback.

2 -
    When you see me standing still in the middle of the stairs when i am going up i am trying to go forward but cant. It happens 80% of the time. Also you can see that when i go down the stairs it is clunky.
    Video:

4 and 5 -
    Was not able to reproduce the bugs. Either it was fixed on TU 1.1.1 or it was a one time thing (maybe shouldnt had reported this)

6 -
    Thanks for the feedback on this one good to know it is being worked on again.
    Now this is nice one. If other posts are correct the Munnin Call (Front) adds a Huntsman Torso duplicate and the Vegsivir Scheme (Front) adds a Galloglaich and in both of them the tattoo doesnt appear on Tove to apply and disappears from inventory.
    I made a video because i still had the Vegsivir Scheme (Front) on my inventory and when i talked to Tove to turn in the scheme i would have a Galloglaich Torso added to my inventory. But this was on TU 1.1.0.
    Now when i turn in the tattoos schemes i dont get a Galloglaich Torso duplicate and i can see the Vegsivir (Front) on Tove to apply. This either was fixed with TU 1.1.1 or the only difference from when i was getting the bug (besides being in a new patch) is that i now have two more tatto schemes than before (when i was getting a duplicate) and one of the schemes is for a "Front" tattoo. So if this wasnt solved with TU 1.1.1 this could be a clue. If we have two "Front" (with one being a tattoo scheme that bugs) it doesnt bug. This is just a suspiction of course.
    I also sent two saves. One before turn in the tattoos and one after. The case is 13973722.
    Video:

7-
    Let me also introduce a new bug. I bet that the devs now about this but i will leave this here too.
    Video:

Again thank you.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics