Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JoarRagnar
    Original poster 10 posts

Hello,

Okay it looks as though my theory may have been correct, or it is a coincident that if you start The Forge and the Flame looks as though this mission may actually break Bound to Fate, earlier on I run The Forge and the Flame and everybody is at the marriage ceremony afterwards. Therefore, if you select Bound to Fate as a mission to start and you go back to the Valka's hut there is no interaction for the bowl on the table and you cannot return to Asgard neither can you leave Valka's hut, you cannot Fast Travel anywhere your are stuck in Valka's hut unless you load from a Quick Save or Manual Save.

I had to undo 10 minutes of Gameplay I was annoyed but 10 minutes is nothing. the annoying part of this is you cannot leave Valka's hut at all, you cannot Fast Travel and if you do leave the hut to go around Raventhorpe you cannot go anywhere. so what I don after redoing the 10 minutes of gameplay I ignored The Forge and the Flame and went straight to Valka's hut and the bowel you can now interact with. if you do The Forge and the Flame you can no longer interact with the bowl in Valka's hut you cannot leave the hut or Fast Travel anywhere. So it looks as though there is a probability that The Forge and the Flame may break Bound to Fate to return to Asgard Part 2.

Whether or not this is the same across all platforms I do not no but it would be very helpful if this was tested in-house at Ubisoft to see if they can replicate the same as me on an XBX SX what happened with me was the first time around when I completed all the Order I did not get an achievement reward to say that I completed it and my progress was 60%. when I completed it a second time around I was awarded the achievement and my progression has gone to 70%. When I returned to Raventhorpe and ignored The Forge and the Flame mission and when straight to Valka's hut the bowl on the bench there was interaction to start the mission Bound by Fate whereas before there was no interaction and I was stuck in Valka's hut and all the Fast Travel around England was disabled and I have completed every single one.

looks like update 1.1.0 has broken this game really badly which is a shame.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics