0 Likes/9 Replies/66 Views
I'm a completionist so I hope that my Checklist for AC Valhalla will help people like me finish the game in every sense of the word
So, things you need to do are (Besides completing the quest log, collecting all wealths, mysteries and artifacts):
- Daily checklist:
- Farm at least 2000 of iron ore or leather (until every piece is upgraded to max)
- Do Reda's contracts (to be able to buy things you don't yet have)
- Farm at least 20 nickel, carbon or tungsten ingots (until every piece is enhanced to max, doing this will also net you quite a sum of titanium as well)
- Try to catch all fireflies (currently I have found and caught a total of 30)
- Go back and talk to story-related NPCs
- Finish the Order questline along with killing all members
- Collecting every gear, tattoo and settlement + ship cosmetic
- Buy all mounts and ravens
- If you have spare money buy the opal map so you can go and pick up all opals
- Finish the pending deliveries for Yanli, hunting and fishing deliveries
- Don't miss out on settlement quests
- Recruit all story-related Jomsvikings
- After the bugs are dealt with, do all challenges
- Don't forget to check out the Ubisoft connect rewards
-Keep the book during Lunden questline (so that you can put it on the table as a decoration in Eivor's room)
Enjoy the game everyone even though it is still in a buggy state
Asgardian02 1932 posts
2k leather and ore isnt enough mate, not by a long shot
obtaining all ingame items is not something i see as a goal even though i am a completionist.
I do reda quests when i feel up for it though but the items behind the paywall i dont consinder as part of the game or anything.
ImaginaryRuins 354 posts
@ahisingerr Even all the iron and leather from all chests in the world are still FAR from enough to upgrade all gear. Even as sort of a completionist I don't plan to do this cause this just takes too much time. I also don't plan to get all opals cause they are again bugged and the map costs real money.
- I did collect and buy all equipment, tattoos and ship designs in the world and from the shops. Sadly the treasure hoard glitch and big fish not spawning issue is preventing me.
- I bought all mounts and raven skins from Rowen.
- I completed Yanli's delivery, did all hunting challenges, and waiting for the big fish bug to be patched to do all the fishing challenges.
- I think I did most if not all settlement quests; I at least did Man's Best Friend to get that Ability.
- I did recruit all 4 story-related Jomsvikings (I watched a YouTube video to do so cause I didn't want to replay the whole game)
- Good thing I decided to keep the book during Lunden questline.
Are the fireflies infinite/random, or is there a total number for them?