Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • ahisingerr
    Original poster 21 posts

I'm a completionist so I hope that my Checklist for AC Valhalla will help people like me finish the game in every sense of the word

So, things you need to do are (Besides completing the quest log, collecting all wealths, mysteries and artifacts):
    - Daily checklist:

• Farm at least 2000 of iron ore or leather (until every piece is upgraded to max)
    • Do Reda's contracts (to be able to buy things you don't yet have)
    • Farm at least 20 nickel, carbon or tungsten ingots (until every piece is enhanced to max, doing this will also net you quite a sum of titanium as well)

- Try to catch all fireflies (currently I have found and caught a total of 30)
    - Go back and talk to story-related NPCs
    - Finish the Order questline along with killing all members
    - Collecting every gear, tattoo and settlement + ship cosmetic
    - Buy all mounts and ravens
    - If you have spare money buy the opal map so you can go and pick up all opals
    - Finish the pending deliveries for Yanli, hunting and fishing deliveries
    - Don't miss out on settlement quests
    - Recruit all story-related Jomsvikings
    - After the bugs are dealt with, do all challenges
    - Don't forget to check out the Ubisoft connect rewards
    -Keep the book during Lunden questline (so that you can put it on the table as a decoration in Eivor's room)

undefined
    Enjoy the game everyone even though it is still in a buggy state

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ahisingerr
    Original poster 21 posts

@ahisingerr I forgot the treasure hoard maps too, and check Yanli's shop everyday for new runes

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

2k leather and ore isnt enough mate, not by a long shot 🐷

obtaining all ingame items is not something i see as a goal even though i am a completionist.
    I do reda quests when i feel up for it though but the items behind the paywall i dont consinder as part of the game or anything.

• ImaginaryRuins
    354 posts

@ahisingerr Even all the iron and leather from all chests in the world are still FAR from enough to upgrade all gear. Even as sort of a completionist I don't plan to do this cause this just takes too much time. I also don't plan to get all opals cause they are again bugged and the map costs real money.

• I did collect and buy all equipment, tattoos and ship designs in the world and from the shops. Sadly the treasure hoard glitch and big fish not spawning issue is preventing me.
    • I bought all mounts and raven skins from Rowen.
    • I completed Yanli's delivery, did all hunting challenges, and waiting for the big fish bug to be patched to do all the fishing challenges.
    • I think I did most if not all settlement quests; I at least did Man's Best Friend to get that Ability.
    • I did recruit all 4 story-related Jomsvikings (I watched a YouTube video to do so cause I didn't want to replay the whole game)
    • Good thing I decided to keep the book during Lunden questline.

Are the fireflies infinite/random, or is there a total number for them?

• ahisingerr
    Original poster 21 posts

@imaginaryruins fireflies are like flying paper, they act the same and do not respawn

• ahisingerr
    Original poster 21 posts

@asgardian02 actually 2k a day isn't enough for sure, but multiple days would be enough eventually, because i have been able to upgrade most of my items to max, feel free to do and don't whatever you guys want because it's your game, have fun playing

• ahisingerr
    Original poster 21 posts

@imaginaryruins I have found a guide on google that showed me where they spawn and it's not random, so I collected them all based on the guide and it was 30 (sounds like all I hope),, maybe in the future they will add icon to them

• ImaginaryRuins
    354 posts

@ahisingerr Oh really? Thanks. I can definitely use that firefly location guide. Could you post it here?

• ahisingerr
    Original poster 21 posts

@imaginaryruins Valhalla Firefly Locations - Imgur here it is mate, have fun playing, also they only spawn at night so meditate away

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics