Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• azullFR
    Original poster 672 posts

At the end of the Yule festival all Coins have desappeared ....
    And 3 New Skills are gone too !!!!

GREAT THANKS UBI for NOT TELLING they where avaible only for this year !
    I am bored (to be polite) at

1. wasting time with bugs,
    2. reloading older saves, (some where 180h sooner !!!!)
    3. trying to understand when a problem is a bug or a game mecanic you never told about ! (ex: how do you manage 110 runes of each type ???)
    4. wasting time caus' your lack of information

INFORMATION.... what does this word means to you ?

could you have also a look there :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/89781/non-usable-runes-weapon-armor-number-cap/9?_=1610190111044
    please, thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• azullFR

@Ubi-Woofer
    Hi ,
    The 11 Jan you moved this post, I assume you've read all the post.

Can I have an answer even if it's "I don't know anything about the yules coins problem" .... ?
    I also think it would have been a minimum sign of respect to inform me about from where to where and, more important why this post was moved...and if it has been entirely read...
    I know I'm old school ( just a bit younger than your boss .... )

As it's said in France,
    Sincères salutations.

• azullFR

In case someone from UBI read this Topic ( I know i'm a dreamer...)
    I knew the Yule Festival was from Thursday, 17 December to Thursday, 7 January.
    As all festivals I know are seasonal,
    I "bought" all Yule items and took a bunch of time to make "money" for next year (and avoiding all drunk-effect-bug activities...)

Nowhere (Neither in game or internet) I saw something like :
    "Yule coins will vanish with festival"
    or : "Don't waste your time with Yule festival once you get the Yule items you want" 😉

• Kormac67
    613 posts

@azullfr Well the coins are valid only during the festival so it's no use carrying them around between.
    Nobody can say if they will reappear during next Yule festival, but there is a good chance they will offer only the same items again anyway.
    So who cares.

The new skills were revealed accidentally and thus taken back. They were meant for the next content update probably.

• azullFR

@kormac67
    thanks for your response,
    just with the hope you will understand a bit more my point of view :

Well the coins are valid only during the festival

Now, I know, but the point is I saw nowhere before the end of the festival it was stated they will vanish, did you ?

there is a good chance they will offer only the same items again anyway

Surely, but during "Yule Bug Festival" I was still hopping they will add some items next year, so, as I hope COVID-19 will not be as problematic next year as it is today, in case I won't have time to play next year, I took some "advance"....
    And from what I see now from this company : yes, you are right, they surely not add anything...

The new skills were revealed accidentally and thus taken back. They were meant for the next content update probably.

Perfectly right ! 🙂
    Have a nice day 🙂

• azullFR

Some news from an Ubisoft Support Staff Member :

I do know it was publicly announced that the Yule festival would be available from 17 December 2020 until 7 January 2021, though I was unable to find a mention that any saved Yule tokens would be removed from the inventory following the event. I'll pass this on to the dedicated team to see if we can include these additional warnings in any future events.

Yes !
    That's all I wanted to hear : someone from UBI understanding that it could cause a kind of problem, and pull the info to the dedicated team.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics