Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ctrl_Atl_Del
    Original poster 2 posts

I purchased Helix credits on the PSN 30th December and still don't have them!!!!!!! please sort this out or give me a refund? Ubisoft Case number 13740931 it's been escalated for over a week and no one has done anything yet!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 380 posts

Hi Ctrl_Atl_Del! I've checked over your ticket and see that you spoke with Ubi-CosmicCat a couple days ago. They re-escalated your case and are waiting for an update from the escalation team. When they have information for you, they will reach out. My deepest apologies for the inconvenience caused in the meantime.

Official Response
  • Ctrl_Atl_Del
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubikoreanbbq No one got back to me even though my tick is over two weeks old! I have asked Sony for my money back now I'm over half way through the game now so i just want my money back.

• StyleUbi
    10 posts

@ctrl_atl_del i'm in the same boat as you , but with no helix credits or items from my Premium starter pack its been about 3 weeks now, its just a joke to them...

• HikingFlower
    7 posts

I haven't received items from my starter pack either, over 16 days now

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 711 posts

Hey everyone and thank you all for your patience!

Ctrl_Atl_Del: It looks like you were able to find some answers with one of our agents, in regards to the missing Helix Credits. However, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

StyleUbi: I can see that your missing Starter Pack Credits have been added for you and that you have received the rest of the content from the Pack! I'm glad to see that you were able to get this resolved through your ticket! let me know if you need anything else!

HikingFlower: Are you still missing all of the items from the Premium Starter Pack? If only missing a few items, please list which items you are missing. Also this thread was originally created for PlayStation users. Are you playing on PlayStation? I did not see a PlayStation account linked to your Ubisoft account, which may be what is causing the issue.

Official Response

Suggested Topics