Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• thegardener25
    92 posts

@asgardian02 I don't know how spoiler tags work in this new forum. But seriously man, think before you post stuff like that, eh?

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

@thegardener25

also you could read the title and be aware...

• AnimusLover
    86 posts

The modern day was awful.

Shaun is a no nonsense fast talking Brit and they turned him into a submissive [censored]. Rebecca is way more spunky and they made her boring and the VA is different and the final reveal was garbage. Darby has a history of convoluting the story and leaving other writers to tie up the mess.

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

I'm usually skipping through it as fast as possible,there's just not much of anything to keep the player interested in her very limited storyline

• Karloz1995
    268 posts

@asgardian02 thanks for that, i didnt know at some point u will use basim 😄 i hate layla seriously, so worthless and cringe, the cliche of all this moderns day "strong independent woman" auugh dont knwo who though layla was a good idea, like this kind of characters are so wrongly over used that is annoying now...

• ImaginaryRuins
    408 posts

Just how on earth should a character be to be not "boring"? Everyone should be like dear darling Ezio?

Anyway, Layla is
    spoiler

• Karloz1995
    268 posts
  • Asgardian02

@imaginaryruins

for the entire modern day timeline can be skipped entirely, i dont care about the.

These games can still be AC games without the part and without the part where someone in the future is in the body of the main protagonist.

Instead any future ac game can just be in whatever time with an interaction of the hidden ones and done.

• ImaginaryRuins
    408 posts

@asgardian02 But the point of AC, is that the Assassin-Templar war is still going on this day, and relieving the memories of the legendary assassins through the Animus (which is playing the games) is to use the Bleeding Effect to gift the modern assassins/protagonists with the assassin skills to fight the Templars, who are now at a distinct advantage after the Great Purge.

So the modern line is there for a reason, and now...
    spoiler

• Asgardian02

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics