Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

I mean honestly each switch to layla is so super boring, i am always skipping all texts.

It doesnt do much for the story for me anyway.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@asgardian02 I thought it was fantastic this time around. Have you completed the modern day story yet?

• Asgardian02

@dreadgrrl

you mean that basim now controls eivor?

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@asgardian02 No. That's not what I mean. I'm going to have to figure out how the spoiler tag works.

• Asgardian02

@dreadgrrl

the only postive thing i can say that doing the animus anomalies in the world as basim is way more fun then doing them as layla.
    IF i had known, i would have kept them all for him.

• thegardener25
    143 posts

@asgardian02 I don't know how spoiler tags work in this new forum. But seriously man, think before you post stuff like that, eh?

• Asgardian02

@thegardener25

also you could read the title and be aware...

• AnimusLover
    179 posts

The modern day was awful.

Shaun is a no nonsense fast talking Brit and they turned him into a submissive [censored]. Rebecca is way more spunky and they made her boring and the VA is different and the final reveal was garbage. Darby has a history of convoluting the story and leaving other writers to tie up the mess.

• DuskDragon56496
    382 posts

I'm usually skipping through it as fast as possible,there's just not much of anything to keep the player interested in her very limited storyline

• Karloz1995
    268 posts

@asgardian02 thanks for that, i didnt know at some point u will use basim 😄 i hate layla seriously, so worthless and cringe, the cliche of all this moderns day "strong independent woman" auugh dont knwo who though layla was a good idea, like this kind of characters are so wrongly over used that is annoying now...

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

Just how on earth should a character be to be not "boring"? Everyone should be like dear darling Ezio?

Anyway, Layla is
    spoiler

• Karloz1995
    268 posts
  • Asgardian02

@imaginaryruins

for the entire modern day timeline can be skipped entirely, i dont care about the.

These games can still be AC games without the part and without the part where someone in the future is in the body of the main protagonist.

Instead any future ac game can just be in whatever time with an interaction of the hidden ones and done.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@asgardian02 But the point of AC, is that the Assassin-Templar war is still going on this day, and relieving the memories of the legendary assassins through the Animus (which is playing the games) is to use the Bleeding Effect to gift the modern assassins/protagonists with the assassin skills to fight the Templars, who are now at a distinct advantage after the Great Purge.

So the modern line is there for a reason, and now...
    spoiler

• Asgardian02

Suggested Topics