Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Asgardian02
    Original poster 1830 posts

@dreadgrrl

good idea

• DreadGrrl
    157 posts

@asgardian02 lol. It is.

I’m a very reactive person, and I’d rather not be banned from the forum.

• hroozenbeek
    883 posts

@dreadgrrl I fully agree with you, but you do realize that the offensive remark did not address one of your posts, but a response to one of your posts? It was in fact directed against another user... 😉

• Patricia81994
    108 posts
    @patricia81994 Normally I really like you, but that came across as pretty nasty. I’m going to refrain from biting back, but next time I won’t hold my tongue.

Edit: I’ve just chosen to block you, so next time I just won’t see it.

Hahaha uh normally you like me ... girl you may hate me all you want i really don't care. And by all means you may bite back all you want ( but maybe next time you bite back hahaha ).

Now that is something that i would never do to block someone for their opinion but again by all means block me. All i can say is i feel sorry for you for your reaction i never thought that i would see this from you to block someone for someone's opinion.

Oh and asgardian02 the reason that i hate tW3 is mostly because of Geralt what a sexist pig that is and then his voice the worst ever. I had to go to the Polish voice and use subtitles because my Polish was not good enough at that time. And what i remember from 6 years ago i also did not like the whole combat system. And there were other things as well that i did not like but i do not remember i have played to many games in those 6 years. What i did like was the world the beautiful sceneries but that's mostly it.

• kreutzgang
    544 posts

@patricia81994 How is Geralt sexist?

• Karloz1995
    207 posts

@patricia81994 .............

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

Soma would have been a great romance option for three reasons. One is that Randvi comments on it and the second:

spoiler

the third is that she's a perfect fit for Eivor as a companion/partner.

• Asgardian02

@fylkirpanzer

yes, altough in truth the lady from france was the best looking one in the entire game for eivor to romance.
    Would be cool if there is something ongoing once paris dlc is released.

• hroozenbeek
    883 posts

@asgardian02 In this case - not always! -, 'truth' is subject to personal preference... 😉

• Asgardian02

@hroozenbeek

and thats the beauty of it, each of my friend prefer a different type of woman, so back in the day when we still went out there was never problem in liking the same women 😛

Community details

Users
Topics