Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Acid_Villain
    Original poster 40 posts

@ubisoft disabled the "customer support chat" section.. Its like they owe loads of drug debts and just hiding behind the couch, not answering the door or phone calls.. we're just gamers, not the cartel.. "we just want to talk" lol

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• KashimaKusanagi
    23 posts

@acid_villain Makes a lot of sense considering the number of game-breaking bugs and lack of information on upcoming patches.

• seanlukejake
    2 posts

@acid_villain

I feel your pain. Totally bummed with the lack of help. About to scrap the game until 2022

• Acid_Villain
    Original poster 40 posts

@kashimakusanagi Fact. Completely agree, I just wanted to poke fun at it.. my main complaint to them in the support section is the lack of 2 particular fish in AC Valhalla hahaha.. they must hate me right now! Lol.

• Acid_Villain
    Original poster 40 posts

@seanlukejake Yeah they are probably inundated with complaints over bugs that are stopping whole quests and things like that.. I just wanted to poke fun at them.. rockstar wouldnt have this issue.. and with all the major complaints they have to fix across multiple games, they must hate me in the support section cos I'm just complaining about 2 particular fiah missing from Valhalla lol.. to be fair they are required to finish certain tasks in the game albeit minimum but they are 2 primary wildlife in Valhalla that they just forgot to put in the actual game.. and wont even acknowledge all the ppl asking bout them so we just wanna know if ubisoft even realises the issue.. I'm sure it's just cos in terms of issues they have much bigger fish to fry lol

• Acid_Villain
    Original poster 40 posts

Anyone know if Ubisoft have staff still? Yuletide ended on time without an update which means the end of yuletide was embedded in the the same patch. Was hoping yuletide ending would come with a patch that includes those damn fish they forgot haha
    Oh.. update 2.0 arrived.. wonder if it came with fish and a side of fries.. we shall see..

• Acid_Villain
    Original poster 40 posts
    1. I have just put in a 'missing person' report with the police for the entire Ubisoft customer support staff. Hopefully they can be found soon & are safe. My thoughts are with their families at this time. 🙏😅😑
  • ADarklore
    91 posts

@seanlukejake That's exactly what I did... I moved on to another game... will wait to come back AFTER everything is released and finished... hopefully they actually fix these bugs and not leave many of them like they've done in other AC games. I swear, this Ubisoft studio should be shuttered and all future games moved to the team that created Odyssey- even if it means a longer delay between games.

• ImaginaryRuins
    397 posts

@adarklore this is what I am planning to do as well - moving on to other games or doing other things while waiting for the game to be fixed.

• Acid_Villain
    Original poster 40 posts

@adarklore good call I'm just gonna go back to other games like pro evo & modern warfare till they fix all the [censored] and add some more things to do.. nowhere near enough raids and enemies/combat situations in story and post game there is literally nothing to do.. I can only fish for so long lol

• IrishGamer50789
    24 posts

@imaginaryruins same with myself, I've brought the ultimate edition and feel let down by them tbh.. so I've actually uninstalled and will not play until maybe the last dlc is added so I can hopefully complete the game finally... this has put me off getting the game day one in future..

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@acid_villain

just curious, but how many hours have u played the game sofar?

• Acid_Villain
    Original poster 40 posts

@asgardian02 just checked there and it says 259h and 41m. Tbh you can knock probably 10-15 hours off that where I may have left it on while doing something else since I bought it in november.

• ImaginaryRuins
    397 posts

@asgardian02 Around 230 hours. Without grinding I 1000G-ed the game at almost exactly 200 hours, but I also did lots of other things not related to achievement-hunting.

• Acid_Villain
    Original poster 40 posts

@imaginaryruins same for me in the sense I probably spent a lot of those hours admiring scenery or fishing lol.. but i have finished every quest and mystery in the whole game.

• Patricia81994
    113 posts
    @acid_villain

just curious, but how many hours have u played the game sofar?

Me about 20/25 hours and i pre-ordered the game ... yeah i also moved on to another game i have said this before but this is my last Ubi pre-order.

• Patricia81994
    113 posts
    1. I have just put in a 'missing person' report with the police for the entire Ubisoft customer support staff. Hopefully they can be found soon & are safe. My thoughts are with their families at this time. 🙏😅😑

Lol 😂 all i can say is that you're a nice guy i'm not sure if i would do the same for the simple reason that you do not treat customers like this. 🤔

• Acid_Villain
    Original poster 40 posts

@patricia81994 haha thanks but believe me, I have harassed them in the customer support over things like missing fish when they have much issues to deal with so I'd say they hate me.

The issues is none of it is the people who are actually employed by Ubisoft to answer our questions have no fault in the issues we complain about and the fact they're not answearing is down to the bosses and board.. the people employed on these forums to answer our questions are just normal people same as anyone else just being told to.do my supervisors and bosses so I actually do feel sorry for em.. a little 😅😇

• Patricia81994
    113 posts
    @patricia81994 haha thanks but believe me, I have harassed them in the customer support over things like missing fish when they have much issues to deal with so I'd say they hate me.

The issues is none of it is the people who are actually employed by Ubisoft to answer our questions have no fault in the issues we complain about and the fact they're not answearing is down to the bosses and board.. the people employed on these forums to answer our questions are just normal people same as anyone else just being told to.do my supervisors and bosses so I actually do feel sorry for em.. a little 😅😇

Nah i don't think they hate you maybe they do not like you after you've harassed them. 😉

True ... but on the other hand they knew what to expect with bugs glitches etc. because we all were after all the beta testers so i'm not feeling sorry for them.
    My only hope is that those normal people will get some compensation for the job they're doing.

• Acid_Villain
    Original poster 40 posts

@patricia81994
    oh 100% I just meant the literal staff on this beta forum who have to answer our angry complaints, as they are so far removed from the devs or board i.e the people who are responsible for the problems. They're the only people I feel sorry for 😅 They're just the same as customer service ppl on a broadband network, ain't their fault the internet went down but they gotta deal with all the angry calls 😢😅

It should be noted the majority of anything I post is just me entertaining myself making fun of Ubisoft 😁
    There's bigger things in the world to be legit stressed about.
    You are correct though in terms of a straight up company/consumer relationship, Ubisoft have been unacceptable. The only benefit of the doubt I can give them is, other big companies are acting much worse at the moment and to be fair to all.. who knows how covid has affected the work within these companies over the last 10 months.

Having said all that;
    Ubisoft! You should be brought up on federal charges for this 🤬😅😇

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics