Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ROTeFeL
    22 posts

Just checked, and it's just too good not to comment on it, especially as it's same as it was back in November. 😂

I tried to make a ticket and under the text input section, where the "send" button should be I found...
    Ubisoft Customer Support - COVID-19 Support Changes
    In light of the current situation, we are temporarily limiting support to live chat only.

Oh, okay, let's see the live chat, the icon is just below...
    LIVE Chat unavailable. Choose a different contact method.

• Acid_Villain
    Original poster 40 posts

@rotefel yeah the customer support is a joke.. I'm beyond angry and just trolling them with posts at this stage. But credit where it's due at least the patch today FINALLY fixed almost every issue people still had so at least they were listening. Would have been nice to f***king know that instead of waiting in silence for 2 months tho so I'm with you 😅 could be worse though.. could be trying to deal with CDPR right now.. good.look getting them to reply to you personally 😕🤣

• Patricia81994
    113 posts
    Just checked, and it's just too good not to comment on it, especially as it's same as it was back in November. 😂

I tried to make a ticket and under the text input section, where the "send" button should be I found...
    Ubisoft Customer Support - COVID-19 Support Changes
    In light of the current situation, we are temporarily limiting support to live chat only.

Oh, okay, let's see the live chat, the icon is just below...
    LIVE Chat unavailable. Choose a different contact method.

This is very strange and it's very convenient for them to blame this on covid-19 to not answer our calls. Because you do not have to be at the office to deal with angry people over the internet you can do this at home alone!. If they can make a game during covid-19 ( well half of a game because Valhalla is not nearly finished ) then they can also deal with us angry folk. 😠 😊

• Acid_Villain
    Original poster 40 posts

@patricia81994 Time to grab some torches & pitchforks 🔥⛏😂

• Patricia81994
    113 posts
    @patricia81994 Time to grab some torches & pitchforks 🔥⛏😂

Lol yes it's definitely time for something drastic. 😂

Let's see what i can throw at them maybe some old shoes 👟 👠 👞 👡 😂. Or some fruit rotten of course and eggs 🍎 🍅 🥚 🍇 😂.

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@patricia81994 I’m glad I didn’t pre-order this one. I received the OC version for free and purchased the Xbox version on sale for my son.

I didn’t actually become engaged with the game until I was about 50 hours in. I just played the game here and there for a few weeks. It’s sad that it takes so long for the story to actually become interesting. It was at that point that I became something other than mindless errand-runner.

I now have 180 hours in the game, as when it finally became interesting it became very interesting. 🙂

• Patricia81994
    113 posts
    @patricia81994 I’m glad I didn’t pre-order this one. I received the OC version for free and purchased the Xbox version on sale for my son.

I didn’t actually become engaged with the game until I was about 50 hours in. I just played the game here and there for a few weeks. It’s sad that it takes so long for the story to actually become interesting. It was at that point that I became something other than mindless errand-runner.

I now have 180 hours in the game, as when it finally became interesting it became very interesting. 🙂

The reason that i stopped playing was because of the bugs and glitches it was not because of a lack of interest in the game in those 20/25 hours i kinda liked the game thus far. 😊

And you should be glad that you did not pre-order the game. 😉

• illMac99
    43 posts

If I made a [censored] game that's unplayable, then saw CDPR offering refunds on a vastly superior but also buggy title, I would probably fire my entire customer support team too.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@illmac99 why would you fire the people who are least at fault? LOL

• illMac99
    43 posts

@kreutzgang So customers can't complain anymore!

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@illmac99 lol. A lot of companies actually do this.

• Acid_Villain
    Original poster 40 posts

@patricia81994 😅 I know what we can throw at them! "Self-Defense Training Camp" (Voted worst ubisoft game ever with a review average of a whopping 21% lmao)

If we go around enough dump sites and buying up every available 2nd hand copy available on Ebay and in shops will probably be very cheap 😅
    We'd have more than enough s**t hardware to do some proper damage to Ubisoft HQ 🤣

(I'll probably get banned now for *Attempting to incite a Self-Defense Training Camp attack on Ubisoft HQ*
    I have a feeling the staff of Ubisoft don't know what jokes are.. #cancelculture 😅

• Acid_Villain
    Original poster 40 posts

@kreutzgang I actually feel so bad for the customer support staff.. they have zero say in what they are allowed to reveal and as you said are the furthest people from the ones at fault for any problem in the game.. yet they have to listen to the abuse of angry childish gamers who dont realise the person on the other end isn't the head of Ubisoft 😑😅

• Acid_Villain
    Original poster 40 posts

@illmac99 are you tapped in the head. The customer support staff are regular people who have zero say in anything to do with the issues in the game or even when they are allowed to give support. The desicion to disable live chat was obviously from above too and likely cos too many people like you who probably inundated them with overly aggressive complaints. Do you think you're speaking directly to the head of Ubisoft or something. I can see why it says banned on by your avatar. There are so many worse problems in the world we are lucky to get to even have this platform to discuss their faults.. be happy you're not on duty in a hospital you typical 1st world problem, melodramatic gamer. Complain sure, but be civilised ffs.

And btw.. if you were paying any attention to the breaking news almost daily regarding CD project red and 2077 you'd realise they are after putting out much more than a "buggy" game. Maybe it runs slightly ok on PC but it has so many problems the Polish Goverment is literally taking Ubisoft to court with consumer rights lawsuits.. investors are bringing litigation and jumping ship and taking back load of there money. The day after the co founder but out that unprecedented face to face 5 min video where he looks like someone in a hostage situation. He seems genuine for 1 min and then its 4 mins of more lies and insulting excuses when you see the roadmap relative to release. The day after that fiasco, its revealed that devs were constantly telling the board it would take to complete what they promised in 2019 at e3 but they just made them work 17 hour shifts 5 days a week to rush it out over a year too before they should have. Then yesterday it gets exposed the entirety of the e3 demo they showed in 2019 was completely fake and every day something goes from bad to worse. They are leaking billions from investors and refunds and Sony deciding to no longer sell it.. along with multiple lawsuits headed there way. They will never recover financially or have any faith from consumers ever again. Uprecedent failures and levels of treating customers like s##t from CDpr. They are done. Go take your attitude to their forum and kindly member comment 9n my post threads again. 👎

• Acid_Villain
    Original poster 40 posts

@dreadgrrl I'm realising the days of pre ordering games is over now for smart people.. I made the mistake for the last time in November 😅
    I think any open world game going forward I'm gonna at least wait 3 months from release before buying. Seems to be the average time before a lot of games like this get patched up. Hopefully all the complaints will force em to put out the dlc and expansion packs for much cheaper 🤞

(Never gonna happen with Ubisoft but one can dream...) 😅

• Acid_Villain
    Original poster 40 posts

@kreutzgang had to ban that illmac dude. Talk about an melodramatic child.. had a look at some his posts he is cursing and shouting at everything, while talking about how he spent 70 hours fishing in the game.. I bet he has a life lol.. and talk about not having perspective r.e what's worth getting stressed about these days..
    oh internet.. you never fail to make me lose faith in humanity

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@acid_villain Yeah. Dude has some issues.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics