Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gwinbleid-XIII
    Original poster 12 posts

Is it just me or there are no silver in chests and treasures (from hoard maps). Some tips in the internet suggest that one way to earn silver is to open chests and hunt hoard treasures, but from chests I only get iron and leather, and from hoard treasures only some customisation stuff. Is it bugged for me, or it's supposed to be like that?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@gwinbleid-xiii

turns out tha beggars are really rish, when you pay them 5 silver you get a diamond rune in return which in turn sell for 58 silver each

• Gwinbleid-XIII
    Original poster 12 posts

@asgardian02 thanks. But I'm not looking for silver, it just feel as it's bugged. So just curious

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@gwinbleid-xiii Chests always only give iron, leather, and fabric if in high-level areas. Treasure hoard maps give only tattoos or ship designs.

To get money, Eivor needs to loot from enemies or environmental objects, or sell items at shops. Of course winning drinking games may be a faster way to earn money too (200 silver per win).

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@imaginaryruins

i cant seem to win those drinking games.
    does he get better at i wonder when you win more, just as he gets better at flyting and charisma gets increased?

• Gwinbleid-XIII
    Original poster 12 posts

@imaginaryruins Thanks. Thought I'm bugged) Well, there's no way to spend it anyway (after all cosmetics will be bought).

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@gwinbleid-xiii Well I definitely need money to continue to buy diamond runes and skill points. Silver can also shorten the grinding time for iron and leather to upgrade all gear. At least for a while I need to continue to earn money. 🙂

But with all the chests looted that is going to take quite some time.

Suggested Topics