Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ToxicCrimson
    Original poster 3 posts

Hi I have been playing Valhalla for roughly 130 hours and just got to power 400 (yay!). I initially had an issue where I have an unspent skill point since reaching top power and so I followed advice from a post suggesting resetting all skills to try and remove the unspent skill point. This has now caused me to be unable to dual wield with my second hand and have lost the use of the skill completely now 😭

It is the only thing I have done which I believe would have affected the skill.

I have tried resetting the whole skill tree again and the individual skill hoping it unlock again properly but this has made no difference sadly.

Any suggestions? I would very much appreciate it!

I have been running around with a two handed sword and Dane axe since I acquired the skill quite early on and it is alien not being able to do so. Also, I was just about to try and defeat the daughters of Lerion (1 down so far) but don't think I will be able to without a heavy shield and great sword which requires heavy Dual wield.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ToxicCrimson
    Original poster 3 posts

EDIT - The game seems to have spontaneously correct the heavy Dual wield bug ironically just after I posted on here lol

Probably one to be aware of just in case it happens to others and does not fix itself.

I do however, still have the unspent skill point which has urged me to hide the exp UI elements otherwise the number stayed on my screen constantly.
    Help with this would be appreciated.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics