Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OuzoDave
    Original poster 4 posts

Bugs to Report - Xbox One

Bug Number 1 - Level 400 Bug - Still 1 outstanding skill point - when I first got to 400 there were 3 new skill trees created on the outside of the skill chart - I got to update 2 of them, when I wanted to the 3rd they disappeared

undefined

Bug Number 2 - Lady of the lake - You notice the lady singing you follow her around and then the door is supposed to open so she can lock you in. Does not happen, even tried to kill the snake part on the left and in the jar near the house which also did not work.

Bug Number 3 - Since the 1.1.0 Update - the arrow count you can carry has been reduced to 20, even when the quiver is maxed out.

Bug Number 4 - A Rivalry for the ages - I selected the 3rd option to get the little girl to district the man so I could get the key but no key is there, your sight know the key should be on the chair but you are not prompted to pick it up. (don't give me the answer you reload and choose a different option, I am already over 140 hours in and well passed the point of having a save that was done before I selected this option)

Bug Number - 5 - Pig of Prophecy - when I drink from the bucket and talk to the pig nothing happens no matter what I try.

Bug Number - 6 - Yale Festival what a waste of time that was - Once loaded always started the game drunk
    Bug Number - 7 - Yale Festival - Could not complete the beer task as the marker was always showing off the map - turned the game off on the 18th December just gave up to many bugs, stop releasing events and packs and fix the core game you have taken peoples money - or do what Cyberpunk did and offer some sort of refund for a game you charged £99.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• deckdaddy21
    14 posts

@ouzodave So all in all an Ubisoft game.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics