Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 2 Likes/9 Replies/72 Views
    Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

Currently on the final stage of an animus anomaly somewhere above the ocean but gosh darnnit he just doesnt jump where i want him to go.
    Sometiems he makes a large jump but most often refuses to make a large jump or he move to the right side when i clearlt instructed him to go left, or even worse he takes a dive down into the water sometimes.

Also often in middle of combat he just starts climbing stuff

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02

https://ibb.co/2h6vLjG

this jump right there is a big jump, but i swear he takes a small jump every single time and keep falling down, its super frustrating 😞

The puzzle itself isnt hard and actually quite fun, but the fact that he doesnt jump correctly and then in a higher stage doesnt turn correctly.

Well thats is really annoying.

• Asgardian02

often times he decides to jump down instead skewed upwards, making this a terrible ordeal honestly.

• Asgardian02

anyway i presevered and after 20minutes i cleared it.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 Yes, it's frustrating. I have experienced the same. I'm glad there was only one anomaly where it really bugged me, but there have been many occasions in this game and in other AC titles where jumps go horribly wrong, e.g. trying to jump stealthily from one column to the next and ending up in the middle of a bunch of enemies.

• Asgardian02

@hroozenbeek

well good to know i am not alone in this feeling.

• DuskDragon56496
    382 posts

The jumping is definitely clunky in this game, half the time when Eivor jumps he/she misses and falls down,it's like the mechanic is always slightly off,even when in a boat sometimes you go to turn right it turns left, definitely a step back.

• Karloz1995
    268 posts

@asgardian02 yeah i have a lot of problem with this too, when doing the tattoos parkous thing, is very annoying because of this

• Asgardian02

@karloz1995

for the tats i just see where it goes, mark the endspot with my bird and then the second time i run straight to the marked point.

Also when your on the boat, a ledge, or a wall and wanna jump down he just keeps running along on the ledge/platform or boat.

Suggested Topics