Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-916JgfWo
    Original poster 8 posts

I’ve defeated all 3 Zealots and double checked every single cave location and have placed 10 tablets in the slots but apparently I’m missing 2 tablets but I’ve been back to all cave locations. Is this a bug? I don’t know how I’m missing 2 tablets when the 3 zealots are dead also?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• guest-916JgfWo
    Original poster 8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@guest-916jgfwo Hi there, and welcome to the forums! Are you able to provide some screenshots or a video showing your inventory and the Order screen please?

Official Response
  • guest-916JgfWo
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubiexcellent

Hello, I can send a screenshot of my order screen but can not show my inventory as I’ve already placed the tablets in the slots, 10 out of 12 are filled surrounding the sword

* Apparently my photo file is to big?

• guest-916JgfWo
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubiexcellent

I believe the missing 2 tablets are caused by Woden and another zealot I can’t remember the name of because I only got a necklace from them with no tablet but I’m at 82Hrs and can’t afford to restart.

• UbiExcellent

@guest-916jgfwo If possible, please try to compress or resize this screenshot. This should allow you to upload the image! Also, would you be able to provide more information on the second zealot that didn't produce this tablet? I'd like to forward this issue to the development team to be looked into further, but I'll want to make sure I understand what the reproduction steps are before doing so.

Official Response
  • guest-916JgfWo
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubiexcellent

Sorry but I’ve tried compressing it but it still is too large. The whole of the order members and zealots are dead apart from the Father. I definitely remember not obtaining anything from Woden but thought nothing of it at the earlier stages and with the second missing tablet, I can only think of a second zealot, I miss worded my last message sorry. I meant to say I must of not picked up a tablet from a second zealot because I’ve literally double checked each cave location and scoped everywhere inside.

• UbiExcellent

@guest-916jgfwo No worries at all! I appreciate the clarification and your efforts. 😊 What platform are you playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla on? I'd like to request your save files if possible for the report, but only a select few platforms can provide these.

Official Response
  • guest-916JgfWo
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubiexcellent

I’m playing on the Xbox one, thank you for the replies, it’s appreciated.

• UbiExcellent

@guest-916jgfwo It's my pleasure! I've let the teams know that you are missing these two tablets, and will get back to you once I've heard back from them. I sincerely appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Official Response
  • guest-916JgfWo
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubiexcellent

Thank you very much 😀

Suggested Topics