Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Aku-.
    Original poster 1 posts

I pledged to Ledcesterscire and Grantebridgeshire, reported to Randvi both times which shows as completed on the alliance map. After doing these my friend pledged to East Anglia.

I did not have anything on my map apart from Lunden, so i was forced to do it even though it was way above my power level. Now I have done this, everything is far out of my power level range, I am only 80, but I have Vinland Jorvik etc to do, which are twice my level. I still cannot do East Anglia or anything else.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ryan.clarke
    2 posts

@aku

Ran into the same issue awhile ago. Kind of thought it was weird, at the time, that I couldn't start the East Anglia alliance quests, after completing Ledecestrescire and Grantebridgescire, before being sent to Lunden. I continued on, thinking "it's just how it goes I guess", and completed the Lunden quests. I am now being sent to Vinland, which is many levels above my current. So I decided to stop playing, something didn't add up. I'm playing on PS5 for what its worth.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics