0 Likes/5 Replies/72 ViewsOriginal poster ViolaKruger 2 posts
I am just working on completed all the extra bits now that I finished story and there are a coupld of problems I am running into.
In Guildford, there is a wealth in St. Lewinna's Church that I cannot access that is behind a movable object. It appears stuck in the wall. I have tried reloading, quick traveling and returned, waking up and coming back, and restarting my game and computer. I have also tried changing Eivor's gender and equipment because who knows.
Another thing I noticed that after completing the Order questline completely, I very rarely, usually never, have music in the zones anymore. I have tried the usual and sometimes it works, but it's too bad. I really enjoy the music!
When getting the treasure hoard maps, I got the Oxenfordscire hoard, but the map is still in my inventory. I think the same issue has occured for Eurvicscire as well, but I don't remember if I got it. In any case, there is no hoard at the Eurvicscire place that I can loot and I've tried the usual fixes.
That's all the problems I have right now. I didn't see them in the posted list that was updated January 8th, 2021 so I thought I would mention them. I play on PC here are the specs, I think. Sorry, if there's a better place to find them, please let me know!
Thank you very much for continuing to look into bug and glitches. This is my first Assassin's Creed game, and I love it!
Have a great day, and please let me know if you require any additional information.
@ViolaKruger Greetings and many thanks for posting about the various issues you're facing. I'm sorry for the troubles caused, but I'm delighted to hear you have thoroughly enjoyed playing through your first Assassin's Creed game despite these errors. Below I've addressed each issue you've brought up, and look forward to your reply!
- Is this occurring during "The Puppeteer" mystery? If so, please upload a short video showing that the lock has been shot off, but that you are still unable to open the door during this mystery, then upload the clip to YouTube. Once completed, please share the video link here, so I can forward this link and the two screenshots you provided earlier to the development team for further review.
- The issue with not being able to move this object in St. Lewinna's Church is currently under investigation! Future updates on this will be posted to the game's official website.
- I've forwarded your feedback regarding increasing the frequency of music playing after completing the Order questline!
- Our teams are also aware of this issue, with the map remaining in player's inventories after collecting the treasure. However, no other updates have been shared yet.
Original poster ViolaKruger 2 posts
Thank you for the quick response! It says the video is still processing, so my apologies for that. I also neglected to mention in my original post that I tried reloading an earlier save when the bug first occured and it did not fix it. The same thing happened. I shot the bar off the door, and it still wouldn't let me open it.
Thank you again!
My deepest apologies for the delayed update. Would it be possible for anyone that is still experiencing this issue with not being able to complete "The Puppeteer" mystery due to the door not opening to provide the following please?
- Detailed reproduction steps
- Confirmation of what platform(s) are being impacted
- Affected saves (when applicable)
If anyone can upload their saves to a support ticket, then post the case number here, that would be extremely helpful!