Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 2 Likes/8 Replies/63 Views
    Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

Whenever i want to try out some new gear and mix up my style you have to redo everything rune wise.

Odyssey didnt have this but in the end it was added, and it was nice and much needed.
    Now we are in the next game and the armor rack is gone, why?

Certainly would be nice to be able to decorate your longhouse or room with a few armor racks which in turn would have made it possible to easily switch between builds.
    here we could even display our cool looking indian suit that for some reason we are not allowed to use in England.

For some reason i have plenty of runes to place in weapon, but greater runes for armor are almost nowhere to be found. yes i have lots of minor ones still, but come on i am lvl 440 why am i not swimming in greater runes by now?

Already made a thread about how limititing the inventory feels, but it plays a big part here again.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DuskDragon56496
    382 posts

Yes definitely need a place to store unused weapons and shields and would be nice to be able to display them especially since we have more than enough room for that, unfortunately like most of the game,cut a corner here and another there.The armor runes are extremely frustrating I think the most I've found is 4, it makes you wonder how they expect people who buy the nilf set and damnation set to use the slots in those armors where each piece holds a different armor rune...ridiculous!

• Quor321
    232 posts

Plenty of threads on, builds, invatory, and storage

• Asgardian02

@quor321
    not sure what you're trying to say...

• Quor321
    232 posts

@asgardian02 no need to make more. I believe if it's not a rule it is suggested you look for your topic before starting a thread.

If I remember right you already have made a thread in regards to invatory. That would be a good place to add this bit.

• customer_x
    15 posts

Because the majority of people who made Valhalla are most likely *career millenials* with blue hair who have no clue how to make a vibrant, immersive en well thought out RPG.

People who made Origins are just magicians, and even Odyssey deserves ALOT of praise.. really doubt these are the same people who made valhalla.

Or maybe they just got so restricted in their creativity, with the disaster that is AC Valhalla as a result.

Not hating here or even venting, i lost interest in the game weeks ago and will have a look when a latest PATCH will drop but overall.. i am done with this lifeless bore fest of a game at 40%.

• DuskDragon56496
    382 posts

@Quor321 Which he mentioned in the start of this posts, but this isn't specifically about inventory it's about weapon racks, where to place your inventory. if you want to monitor who's posting unneccesary threads go check out the one handed swords and armor threads!

• Asgardian02

@duskdragon56496

haha good one.

Well i certainly dont do my best to create unnecessarily threads, however a request for weaponracks is something else entirely as my inventory suggestion.

Btw the forums here are buggy as hell, not very user friendly at all.

Suggested Topics