Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ChuckKatse
    Original poster 282 posts

I use to think the Zenimax game Elder Scrolls Online had the worst player support, but Ubisoft now holds first place in that department. The last update patch was December 15th. Since then numerous bugs some game breaking have been reported. If there has been a response by Ubisoft to any of the bugs reported it was to say they are investigating or have provided a walk around that in some cases did not even work. There has to my knowledge been no announcement of an upcoming patch to address many of the issues reported nor have they even tried to implement any hot fixes. That is pretty sad. If I was part of the upper management of Ubisoft I would be totally embarrassed and be seeking answers from my developers and game support personnel. Seems that is not the case. Ubisoft's reputation is in question here and is getting severely damaged. They better wake up.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

I know what you mean.

Other than all those bugs and glitches, what baffled me the most was that the last patch, which was supposed to fix things, instead added new bugs into the game. A medicine instead makes the patient more sick? That is really ridiculous. And to think Ubisoft chose to focus on microtransaction at this point rather than addressing all those reported issues.

While I can turn to my older games to divert my attention away in the meanwhile, I truly hope Ubisoft can get it together, since it is apparently no use making complaints at this point except for waiting.

• AustinSwauvo
    3 posts

I am at a point in the game where I can't proceed with the main quest and am only doing side missions, hope some fixes come out soon.

• DenhomChiken
    17 posts

Got the ultimate digital edition and am very disappointed by the support this game has received. 130 hours in and need one more fabric for Dobby's Altar for platinum and it has all stopped spawning long ago. Probably still have 5 hours or so of clearing a few loot caches and mysteries, but no point in doing them all if I already know I have to wait anyways. But hey, I bet we will have another batch of paid cosmetics come out this month that no has asked for. I'm even fine with supporting that stuff, but won't spend until these bugs are fixed. This has definitely made me decide to not preorder or get Far Cry 6 around it's launch. Or any Ubi game for that matter you get burned when you pay full price for their stuff.

• DESPERADOZ2010
    19 posts

@chuckkatse Cyberpunk has been taken out the PS Store by Sony for similar reasons. A lot of people , like me, bought the ultimate edition and arent able to proceed in the game, not even the main story. Cant progress or complete the game at all. The game has been out since November 10, 2020 and we are in January 2021 now. I think its time for people to reach out to Sony . People even took it to court with cyberpunk for very similar reasons. I am stunned and disappointed in the effort to fix this game and especially in lack of communication towards the players who have supported Ubisoft through all the years.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1152 posts

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your feedback with regard to our support. This is all much appreciated, and I would like to improve your experience if at all possible. I'll address your individual concerns below; if requiring further assistance with a particular issue, don't hesitate to reach out in an appropriate thread for the issue.

@ChuckKatse Just as you mentioned a lack of announced patches - we have several further patches planned, which will address many of the issues reported to us. In each thread we're communicating the latest information on particular issues as soon as possible, and are constantly passing information from affected players to the developers and updates from the developers to players affected by issues. I sincerely apologise for any delays or inconvenience caused by the issue(s) you are facing, and would like to reassure you that we're taking each and every report made seriously and investigating into the issues reported. 🙂

@ImaginaryRuins I am sorry to hear you feel this way about Valhalla. The developers are committed to fixing issues reported to them and many issues are planned to be fixed already in upcoming patches. Once we have more information about these, such as specific release dates, we'll be communicating this here on the forums.

@DenhomChiken A fix for the issue you described was implemented in TU 1.1.0 however we are aware this has not been 100% effective in resolving the issue for all players, and as such the investigation has been reopened. The megathread for issues with fabric can be found here; please post on and refer to this thread going forward.

@DESPERADOZ2010 We are communicating on issues as swiftly and efficiently as we can in individual threads, via the megathread list, and also our known issues list. It is taking longer than we would like to get back to everyone due to the high volume of contacts we have received since release, however please rest assured that we are committed to investigating all reported issues and the developers are doing their best to resolve as many issues as they can in each incremental patch.

Official Response
  • ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@ubi-woofer If you could see this, there is one thing I must say. I am NOT feeling that way about the game itself; rather, my disappointment is directed at Ubisoft, at least those who are making the decisions.

As one who has played from AC1 up to AC Valhalla (more than 10 years), Valhalla is one of my favourite in the series as I have played for more than 230 hours.

But it is because the game is great that I feel I must ask you or your superiors to get all its problems fixed - I don't mean minor gameplay adjustments, but the bugs and glitches. They should not have been in the game in the first play, and since some of them are game-breaking or completion-stat breaking, coupled with the fact that they have been reported for so long, they have to be addressed and should be at your top priority.

• Slevexz
    79 posts

Like i said the other thread, ubisoft staff it's problably the best job, they come here make 1 post and vanish for the next 15 days, than write a good text and vanish again, we dont know, how, when, or what they will fix. Cyberpunk was release with a lot of bugs and the last month alredy had tons of hotfix and patches to fix bugs, here ubisoft cant even fix a CPU usage and FPS problems, no estimated time, no fixes, at least for me after 1.1.0 i can barely play on low.
    So far the worst was definitly Bethesta now hands down the champion is Bugisoft. All we can do is never buy ANYTHING from Ubisoft again, and let those threads to anyone see how much they care about their customers

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics