Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

So i suspected once you killed all the zealots and you would have collected all the mysterious tablets it would amount to something.
    Or at the very least Haythem could do something with it. Yet in the end they sit in my inventory and serve no purpose whatsoever...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ThoughtTwenty
    70 posts

@asgardian02 Mysterious tablets come from completing the Treasures of Britain events. Is this what you're referring to? The zealots (and other members of the Order) drop medallions, which you give to Haythem.

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

@asgardian02 Three zealots should drop tablets which tie into the tablets you get from the cave trials. Gather all of them and you can get a legendary weapon underneath Stonehenge.

It's one more thing the game doesn't explain, and expects you to figure it out on your own. Same with Thor's Hammer.

• Asgardian02

@fylkirpanzer

huh wait what now? How am i supposed to know that?

• DuskDragon56496
    382 posts

The tablets are how you get Excaliber you place them in the stone structures under Stonehenge go over and pull the sword from the stone.

• Asgardian02

@duskdragon56496

figured it out, thnx for pointing me in right direction.

are there more weapons like thies, like the spear and the hammer, any other ones that could be easily missed?

• DuskDragon56496
    382 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Asgardian02

whats the purpose of the fire a bit further down in the cave that you can interact with, but then nothing happens..

• DuskDragon56496
    382 posts

I believe that's where you go left to get the spear

• Asgardian02

@duskdragon56496

didnt want spoilers...

Was only checking if beside tho's hammer, the spear and excalibur if there are items that arent shown on the world map and can be missed easily

• DuskDragon56496
    382 posts

I'm sorry let me remove it

• DuskDragon56496
    382 posts

OH my apologies. to my knowledge no there isn't, at least I haven't found any, definitely disappointed though that two are given at the end of the game when you don't need them much anymore.The other post should be gone

• Asgardian02

@duskdragon56496

the fire is som eteleportation system unfortunatly it doesnt lead to the spear location though, for got to pick that up when i was last in Norway 😞

• DuskDragon56496
    382 posts

Oh I'm sorry yes it's a teleporation, for some reason I got confused and thought you were talking about the Norway path,I think there's a fire there too at the junction

• DuskDragon56496
    382 posts

Have you done combat with 2 spears yet? with speed runes your almost as fast as daggers, I'm playing on Drengr and it literally feels like easy

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 I found Odin's spear on my own, but I wouldn't have known about Thor's hammer and Excalibur if I had not seen references online. You should expect that the game gives you at least some clue, but no. There is a reference to Thor's hammer when you look at the description of one of Thor's armor pieces and the location of Excalibur is marked on your map after you've been in its vicinity, but that's it (as far as I know). That's not a lot to go by, in my opinion.

• Asgardian02

@duskdragon56496

been playing on drengr entire time as well.

Been actually using a shield, didnt have one in odyssey so its to use one now.
    Probleem i have though is that you dont really have any shield abilities, apart from block or parry.

feel like a spartan in a viking game 😛 especially since i only show trousers as the armor looks so bad in this game.

still n eed to complete jotunheim and then i will start collecting tungstun and leather and stuff to stock up for upcoming content.
    Want to upgrade everything.

• DuskDragon56496
    382 posts

lol yeah they didn't give much of a choice that's for sure

• DuskDragon56496
    382 posts

what did you think of Asgard and Jotunheim? I thought the story was pretty clouded it seemed like everyone was in charge and no one...lol

• Asgardian02

@duskdragon56496

havent been in jotunheim yet, saved it for last.

Asgard look good, was nice to have a change of scenery, was rather bummed that the 30 tokens didnt result into some weapon forged by the dwarf.
    The end boss was easy but he looked great, wished i could wear his armor 😛

Kinda dissapointed in myself that i didnt figure out that there was a thors hammer, that spear and excaulibur in the game, that i had to find out about it hear and part on youtube for the location 😞

Suggested Topics