ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PeacekeeperSun
    Original poster 28 posts

My crew changes randomly after each raid.
    I make the crew I want, raid. Then either raid right away or wait but next raid will have different crew.
    At home crew my crew and yes it is different people. Happens all the time.
    Tired of having to go home fix my crew just to raid again
    Xbox Series X

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• the1foreigner
    1 posts

whenever i customize my boat crew it always resets after a while, its a minor bug but still if its fixed that would be great

• Yalck
    6 posts

I found a bug in the selection of jormvikingr for the crew, the bug consists specifically in selecting Bjorn, that after entering the game again, he is not in the crew, as if he had not selected him. I hope you fix this technical problem.

• zacharias2001
    1 posts

Every other so and so minutes, my crew goes back to standard, Except for the members you get from doing certain quests. All except bjorn. Bjorn and everyone that i set in my crew resets after a little bit of time, or if i turn the game of..

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1297 posts

Hey everyone,

Thanks for reporting these issues with your raiding crew resetting at random points to us here on the forums. I sincerely apologise that we were unable to reply until now, and would like to reassure you that we'll get these issues investigated! I've merged a few separate reports of similar issues to form this larger thread in order to keep track of the information in one place.

Could you each please specify which exact raiders you see resetting? I have seen Bjorn mentioned here by Yalck - does he also reset for the rest of you, if you completed the "Way of the Berserker" preorder bonus quest? It would also be helpful if you could provide a video demonstrating the crew reverting to default / without your chosen Jomsvikings so that the developers can review this.

Thank you all in advance for your assistance! 🙂

Official Response
  • hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@ubi-woofer The Bjorn bug affected me also. This has been reported in a number of threads already, and your colleague UbiKobold has already confirmed that "The Game team was able to reproduce this issue". See: Bjorn unassigned bug.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1297 posts

@hroozenbeek Thanks for confirming that Bjorn disappears from your raiding crew as well. Our first investigation only focused on him disappearing from the raiding crew, and a fix is indeed planned for him in an upcoming update. However, this thread here implies that the entire raiding crew resets or changes, so this requires a separate, larger-scale investigation. If you happen to have a video showing your issue with Bjorn, that would be appreciated! 🙂

I've created a new megathread for issues with Bjorn specifically here - the thread you linked to above is merged there, for your reference.

Official Response
  • hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@ubi-woofer Just to confirm that, as far as I'm aware, I've only had issues with Bjorn, not with the other members of my crew (including NPC's from story quests such as Finnr and others).

Suggested Topics