Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• StyleUbi
    Original poster 10 posts

So I purchased the Premium Starter Pack 1.5 weeks ago, on Jan 1st.
    Contacted support after waiting 24 hours like they said. Went through 40 mins of showing evidence on what happened, and sent many pictures.
    My Support Status went to escalated shortly after and now its been stuck at "Waiting" for the last 4 days.
    I really wanted to enjoy the addon at the start of the game , i've just stopped midway through the game and haven't really played it the last week.
    Is there a community manager or someone that can solve my issue, this is really depressing...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• StyleUbi
    Original poster 10 posts

@styleubi My issue has been resolved! Thanks UbiSupport!

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 636 posts

@styleubi Hey, and thanks for letting us know things were resolved! Feel free to reach back out at any time if you run into any further issues or have any questions / concerns! 😃

Official Response
  • HikingFlower
    7 posts

@styleubi how long did it take for them to resolve it? I'm currently having this issue and they are just saying they'll fix it but they don't know when

Suggested Topics