ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1938 posts

BTW, this is just since you can get a piece from Reda, i would never spend money on MTX's

The idea in each fight is to not get hit, but for this set you need to get hit to get increased speed.
    So that makes it pretty weak right?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Quor321
    232 posts

@asgardian02 I don't have it, and am not a fun of the perks. I believe you also lose the effect when you heal up. I assume if you have the grit skill that would make that set worthless. Maybe if there is a good tank build with it....... Not sure I have seen a worth wild tank build yet.

• Asgardian02

@quor321

yeah my thoughts exactly. Pretty weird all around.

Not sure if the transmog system is ever coming back but in that case it would be nice to have.
    All other sets from instore look pretty lacklaster both statwise as well as looks.

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@asgardian02 I guess it depends on your playstyle.

The thing about the armour sets is that you need all five pieces to make them worthwhile. It was the same in Odyssey. If you're against MTX, and you don't want to purchase helix credits to complete a set, it might be safer just to but the weapons. I bought the hammer that was available for opal.

I screwed up previously and purchased a couple of armour pieces: before I clued in to the futility of doing so. We don't have loot boxes this time around, so RNG probably won't be on our side when trying to complete sets. We don't have transmog, and I don't know if we'll be getting it, so the two armour pieces I wasted opal on might be just that: a waste.

• Asgardian02

@dreadgrrl

well to be totally honest nothing in my mind is worthwile getting from the store anyway.

Suggested Topics