Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Varnarok1989
    Original poster 5 posts

After recruiting Bjorn, he became one of my Jomsvikings and went on raids with me just fine but when I restarted the game, he was not in my roster. I can still see him near the barracks, however it wants me to recruit him for 1000 silver and it lists him as being " 's Jomsviking" (not showing any name before the apostrophe)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Johnathan281
    2 posts

I have found a few bugs within the game. One of them is sometimes when I Raid monasteries and have to collect Supplies either the second person won’t come or they will come but act as if I’m not there and won’t open it. Another bug is with the Crew editing I select the bonus Bjorn The Beserker and he keeps disappearing and switching with someone else so I have to keep going back to Ravensthrope and select him again.

• Johnathan281
    2 posts
  • jackd200592
    6 posts

I Can not recruit bjorn to my jomsviking crew even though I have competed the mission that should allow me to. I have be back to ravensthorpe where I should be able recruit him and I am able to talk to him. But It does now allow me to press x (PS4 user) to recruit him. Any help with this will be appreciated

• Riki_Martini
    9 posts

Oh weird. He was never my primary but I could add him to my generic viking list.

• ChillCuz
    1 posts

I’m having the same issue. I can recruit other people’s jomsvikings but not bjorn

• RustyMelvin
    33 posts

Unlocked Bjorn as a raider from The Vengance of the Berserker quest, but every time I restart the game or after a certain amount of time in-game, he's been unassigned from my crew and I have to go back to the barracks to reassign him. Not game breaking obviously but is getting quite irritating.

• RustyMelvin
    33 posts

@jackd200592 you've tried assigned him by speaking to the quartermaster standing outside the barracks right?

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

yep, happening to me too, but it seems to kick him almost every time i teleport or do anything. also this might be intended but i really dislike how after you recruit him his armour changes and weapons change.. no longer looks like an actual berserker. that axe and shield is way too small for him lol

also occasionally after it kicks him it will give me the option to "recruit" him as if he was another player's Jomsviking - but the actual button to pay/recruit is greyed out so i can't try it.

undefined

• Darren_Evans
    15 posts

I was just going to post about this problem too. Really annoying.

Even the white ship's cat I just found and is now always on the boat is angry about this 🙂

• RustyMelvin
    33 posts

@chaosandcoffee I agree his gear changing makes no sense ahaha. Also bugs me that the unique raiders you find just carry plain yellow shields rather than the ones you've equipped from the boat builder. These cosmetic oversights are so weird from what is otherwise a pretty enjoyable and consistent game.

• RustyMelvin
    33 posts

@darren_evans quite a few people are bringing it up so hopefully will get sorted after the more game breaking bugs are fixed

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

@stage5_cancer yeah i was just thinking about that earlier.. looks so weird when all the shields are the same and then there's just a couple basic ones

• jackd200592
    6 posts

@stage5_cancer I can assign him. But I can’t recruit him so he stays on the ship permanently. I have to keep going back to assign him to the ship after every quest and when start the game. When I speak to him to recruit him the recruiting option is greyed out. It won’t let me press x to complete the recruitment.

• RustyMelvin
    33 posts

@jackd200592 oh interesting I hadn't even tried that. I'm getting the same problem with him being unassigned. Just gonna leave him till they patch it

• Jon-Umber
    3 posts

Exact same bug here. Love his character and really annoyed at this bug.

• Krughal
    16 posts

@jackd200592 I have that same issue. I can get him on my crew for one mission and then he's gone again and I have to assign him all over again.

• OMN1.
    1 posts

Hi so it seems like the character Bjorn is bugged he turns huge he turns small then he always disappears from my crew and gets replaced by another character on his own and i have to keep adding bjorn back to my crew.

• daCapN420
    1 posts

I can't even talk to the quarter Master, chat bubble doesn't pop up. I used the barracks one time right after I built it then it just stopped working. Same with the stable and the ship builder...

• Jorthen
    1 posts

@omn1 Same here. Whenever I stop playing for the night, the next day I get on he is gone and replaced by some other raider. I think it might have something to do with uninstalling my game but I can't say for sure because I didn't get much time with him on my roster.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics