Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• iTzI3OBBY
    56 posts

This is happening to me as well. I can assign him at the barracks, but not by speaking to him. When I assign him at the barracks he only does one raid with me and I have to assign him all over again.

• ifizzl
    2 posts

Finished berserker story and the game will not allow me to recruit Bjorn. It says recruit but it will not let me access the button.

• Bushwickedly
    109 posts

I have all player Jomsvikings with exception being the Berserker. Putting him in the line up, go on a raid, then returning to settlement, he'll be removed from the line up and replaced with generic default raider every time. I have a story related npc Raider but haven't checked if it kicks her out too or not. But to keep berserker in raider party, have to manually put him back after every raid. Already finished all the raid abbeys so not a huge deal, but it's happening and most are probably unaware.

• Wizlon67
    6 posts

Kinda gotten used to Bjorn not being on my boat, but usually I can add him to the crew, now however he doesn't even appear on the roster!?

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hey Wizlon67! Thanks for reporting this issue with Bjorn missing from your roster. Would you be able to send over a screenshot or two showing this? If so, that would be very much appreciated. 😊

Official Response
  • ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@ubikobold Reporting the same issue. Playing on Xbox One, patched 1.0.4, post-game (all quest done from the log). Bjorn stays in the Settlement, but after some time he is unassigned automatically from the raiding crew.

• Darren_Evans
    19 posts

@rustymelvin Well it sure wasn't fixed in patch 1.04 released on 25 November. I also have Birna in the crew and, once assigned, she remains there. It's hard to miss the fact Bjorn's missing considering how big he is. Ah well, maybe the next patch will fix this annoying bug that, frankly, should easily have been caught by even the most rudimentary game testing process 😕

• Wizlon67
    6 posts
    @ubiexcellent He's hanging around Ravensthorpe and I can talk to him but the recruit button is greyed out, probably as I have already recruited him...

undefinedundefined
    undefined

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

Bjorn disappearing from the long ship Jomsviking roster happened to me once. I was playing on Xbox One, patched 1.0.4, and it was post-game.

The issue kinda resolved itself after restarting the console; I don't know what triggered the bug though, because I was only fast-travelling around hunting and gathering iron ores.

• Bushwickedly
    109 posts

This happens on PS4 too. After a raid, it'll remove him from active line up. Just select one of the random generic npc from line up to replace it. Look at your list of available vikings and he'll be there. On very rare occasions, his background appearance changes to that of a generic, randomly created one, but his name and info is the same and it'll eventually fix itself.

Other story-related vikings that can later join, once placed in your active line up, will remain, as will player created vikings. The Berserker is the only one I've seen that needs reassigned after every raid.

• TRI-NINE
    2 posts

I also have this same issue with Bjorn.

• dwest738
    6 posts

@ubikobold I am also having this issue and now I am wondering something. I did not pre-order this game and it looks like you should have only gotten this quest if you pre-ordered. Is that true? Was this quest not supposed to be made available for someone like me and that is the reason Bjorn is broke in my settlement and won't stay recruited on my longboat?

• kieron.stokes
    19 posts

I'm having the same issue (xbox)

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts

Hello again everyone! I first would like to apologize for my late reply back to you all, however thank you for your patience. The Game team was able to reproduce this issue and has been working to resolve it. I do not have a date at this time of when it will be fixed, but please know that it is being investigated!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hey there guys!

Our team are aware of an issue where Bjorn will be removed from a raid crew between raids or between game sessions. They are currently investigating this further, and we hope to be able to resolve this issue soon.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and appreciate your patience at this time.

Official Response
  • soulsurviva007
    46 posts

I don't see anything in 1.1.0 about a fix for this.

• Wizlon67
    6 posts

Was kinda hoping the latest patch would fix this, but he's still not in my roster.

• Wizlon67
    6 posts

@ubiexcellent Still in the same situation, Bjorn is at Ravensthorpe and seems to spend his days at the water side splashing and flirting with one of the NPC women. I can talk to him but the same screen as in my earlier post is all that I get.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@wizlon67 Thank you for uploading these images, and apologies for the wait! I've forwarded these screenshots to the investigating teams and am happy to say that this issue should be addressed in an upcoming update. For specifics, please continue checking on the game's official website and Twitter page, since exact details have yet to be shared.

Many thanks to everyone else that has added to this thread as well. As mentioned above, please keep your eyes peeled for details regarding a fix! 😊

Official Response
  • Wizlon67
    6 posts

@ubiexcellent Good news! 😃

Suggested Topics