Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ulotrico
    9 posts

After I select Bjorn to be on my raid crew, it resets to the original crew. I don't have this issue with Birna or Finnr.

• Darren_Evans
    19 posts

I cannot permanently assign Bjorn the Berserker to my crew from the Crew management screen. When I do assign him everything is fine for a while but as I play I'll suddenly realise he's not on the boat and has been replaced by another character from the Barracks. I then have to go back to Crew management and re-assign him but he eventually gets unassigned again at random.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@darren_evans Same here and this issue was reported multiple times. Unless my memories are wrong, Ubisoft said they were able to reproduce the bug and intend to fix it later. However, no news afterwards.

• llAIexll
    3 posts

@ubi-swaggins
    I have this problem too, and its a bit annoying since we paid extra for this questline. Other than that, this AC is the best one so far, keep it up guys!

• JamesBong943
    1 posts

Bjorn will not stay in my crew, I have been on Reddit and other people say this happens to them too, he'll stay in the crew for a little bit but after loading screens he vanishes from the crew and is replaced by a random NPC, please please please fix this bug it is the most annoying thing because every time I do a raid I have to go back to my barracks and put Bjorn back in my crew

• DrDadRage
    4 posts

@accountsoftware EXACTLY!

• LordFoortwenti
    1 posts

I have the problem with not being able to recruit Bjorn, and, I have a couple ideas about it...

Most importantly, I suspect that when you "force" an un-recruitable Bjorn (whom still shows up in your crew grid despite not being able to pay the silver and recruit him) through the Crew Management, that is what creates the bug where you can no longer talk to the Barracks and the Ship Builder. I tested this, by reverting to a save about 20 hours before the bug started, then putting Bjorn into my crew a few times and going on missions, after doing this a few times I lost the ability to talk to the before mentioned "vendors", as well as a few others. Once I got the bug I reverted and havent tried "forcing" him into my crew again, and I havent encountered the bug.

I also suspect that Bjorn being unrecruitable is a result of trying to recruit him the 1st time we spoke in my settlement after I finished his quest line, but I didnt have 100 silver (it was pretty early).

• PROJ3CT_D3STROY
    1 posts

It's not letting me either, same problem on xbox next gen

• JoskeSomm
    1 posts

@lordfoortwenti

I had enough silver and the option isn't available to me eithet. Across multiple saves, to test if I could avoid this particular bug.

So I don't think the silver is the problem. Seems to me Bjorn gets flagged as a regular Jormsviking instead of a special character, which leads to a bug as he isn't one and thus can't be recruited that way.

You automatically recruit him through the quest, but it seems like at the end the game flags him as a potential recruit instead of already recruited and readily available.

Just my guess.

• DrainYou1967
    8 posts

Bjorn keeps getting removed from my Crew. Seems to happen after i load up any save.

• felo725291
    2 posts

1 month later... Still not solved

• AJ_Wolfx
    1 posts

Bjorn NPC of The Way of the Berserker Quest, once recruited he joins your crew, however when you die, or reconnect in the game he dissapears from your longship and other member takes his place, you need to go back in crew managment to assign him once more, and this issue continues happening.

• self13aliance
    2 posts

Almost 2 months & 108 hours into the game, this still is happening to me. I thought I was the only one until I saw this thread. Just proves Ubisoft is onto their next project already 😂

• self13aliance
    2 posts

Still a beast game tho. Don't get me wrong!

• evilhippo
    79 posts

@ciknay I have exactly the same issue

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

Hello everyone and thank you for your continued patience! This issue should be resolved tomorrow with the update. However, if you are still unable to recruit Bjorn, please let us know!

Official Response
  • evilhippo
    79 posts

Patch 1.1.1 seems to have fixed this, Bjorn now stays allocated to the crew 👍

• evilhippo
    79 posts

@aj_wolfx Patch 1.1.1 seems to have fixed this, Bjorn now stays allocated to the crew 👍

• evilhippo
    79 posts

• evilhippo
    79 posts

Suggested Topics