Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• evilhippo
    79 posts

@ciknay I have exactly the same issue

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

Hello everyone and thank you for your continued patience! This issue should be resolved tomorrow with the update. However, if you are still unable to recruit Bjorn, please let us know!

Official Response
  • evilhippo
    79 posts

Patch 1.1.1 seems to have fixed this, Bjorn now stays allocated to the crew 👍

• evilhippo
    79 posts

@aj_wolfx Patch 1.1.1 seems to have fixed this, Bjorn now stays allocated to the crew 👍

• evilhippo
    79 posts

• evilhippo
    79 posts

• evilhippo
    79 posts

• illMac99
    43 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • azullFR
    1040 posts

@illmac99
    I even didn't know there was an achievement ... (PS4)

• Wizlon67
    6 posts

He's back, finally I get to hear his tales...

😀

• SamBuddy75
    2 posts

After finishing the berserker story line a while ago (many weeks ago) I was able to recruit Bjorn for raiding. Then I had to recruit him again, and so on.
    Since the 1.1.1 patch, I cannot even interact with him anymore and he does not show up in my list of raiders. He just walks around the docs and does various idle animations.

I have tried:

1. validating all my files
    2. save/load from cloud saves only
    3. fast travel away and back

Nothing works, can't use him.

• SACTOWNDIESEL
    1 posts

@sambuddy75 at least he's at your docks. Bjorn has returned to the gallows tree in my game and I can't interact with him at all. I don't understand how they just can't seem to fix this game!

• SamBuddy75
    2 posts

Hey!

I posted this 12 days ago and there is no acknowledgement from the team.

Is this issue just swept under the rug because it was fixed for some players?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello all!

The issue wherein Bjorn would randomly disappear from your raiding crew was marked as resolved in TU 1.1.1. As there have been no new reports in this thread, I will be marking the issue as resolved.

If Bjorn is still randomly unassigned from your raiding crew, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can investigate this further.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • OPTICVANISH223
    1 posts

I am having a similar issue where Bjorn is at Ravensthorpe but I can’t interact with him and when I go to the quarter master he doesn’t even appear in the list? Any suggestions

• TotalTriton
    2 posts

Still having the issue and talked to support about it as well. This is far from resolved.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @OPTICVANISH223 & @TotalTriton! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to assign Bjorn to your raiding crew. Would you be able to send us a video that shows you're unable to recruit Bjorn to be part of your raiding crew, or that he is randomly being unassigned.

If he is being unassigned from your crew, can you let us know when you noticed this happens? For instance, is he unassigned after you load up a save, or after a raid?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TotalTriton
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis

Yeah Ive already done a support ticket with video and picture evidence, I was just told it was still being looked into and sent to the development team. Its why i mentioned to remove resolved as it isnt.

For me, it started out with him going on the crew and off for awhile until finally he was just started walking around the docks with that picture from above in the discussion. Now he just doesn't show up in the Jormsviking tab even though i see him at the docks.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for letting me know you've opened up a support ticket, @TotalTriton. I've checked this out and I can see that your report has been passed on to the development team for further investigation. Thanks for taking the time to do this for us!

I'll include the additional information you've shared here about Bjorn no longer showing in your Jomsviking tab to your report 😊

Official Response
  • Krughal
    17 posts

@totaltriton I have got the same issue. I can't even select him anymore. Bjorn is off my crew list, even if he is walking around Ravensthorpe docks.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics