ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• natedoggx100
    1 posts

Playing AC Valhalla on my Ps5 and After I completed Bjorn the berserker quest I was automatically able to select use Bjorn but then it reset to default crew and when tried to or attempt to pay to recruit to fix the problem game refused both attempts then it removed Bjorn from crew choice altogether his still interacts at the dock but the game will not let me select or recruit him help please fix problem Ubisoft.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2140 posts

Hello @natedoggx100,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

I can see that this issue has been reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated. Once we have an update, we will let everyone know through these forums and the patch notes. I also merged your thread with our megathread for better visibility.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • SamBuddy75
    3 posts

Here I am, checking a full year later. A. FULL. YEAR.
    The game has updated from version 1.1.x to 1.5.x

Yet, this is still broken.
    Yet, this post was never acknowledged.

Here's the word: FAIL.

• tinethle
    8 posts

@sambuddy75

I have the exact same issue.

I played the game disconnected from the internet(ethernet cable unplugged) and was able to complete Way of the Berserker ,upgraded my settlement and Bjorn was recruited to my crew. Quit the game and reconnected to the internet and started the game again. Unfortunately Bjorn is now at the docks and unrecruitable for me(greyed out option under recruit)now I have no Bjorn and I can't play online because there's a bug.

I wish they'd fix this .its been over a year now ?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5597 posts

Hello there @SamBuddy75 & @tinethle,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues assigning Bjorn the Berserker to your raiding crew. Thank you for taking the time to share your reports with us.

I'd like to assure you that the dedicated teams have been notified of this issue, and they are currently investigating further. We don't yet have any updates to share with you all from the investigation, including any news of an ETA for a resolution.

The Player Support team are checking in on the investigation regularly, so once any new details are available, we will be sure to let you know within this thread. Additionally, any future updates will also be published within the News & Announcements forum via patch notes.

@tinethle - When you say you're unable to play online due to a bug, are you referring to this specific issue with Bjorn? Or is there another issue which is preventing you from playing online?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • tinethle
    8 posts

@tinethle - When you say you're unable to play online due to a bug, are you referring to this specific issue with Bjorn? Or is there another issue which is preventing you from playing online?

Thanks! 😊

Hi I was referring to Bjorn not being recruitable when I mentioned the bug online...for now I'm playing offline(ethernet cable unplugged)until this issue is fixed.

Thanks

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5597 posts

Thank you for clarifying more about your experience and why you're playing the game offline, @tinethle.

Once we have any updates to share about recruiting Bjorn, they will be made available within this thread. Any future updates will also be posted within patch notes published within the News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out for these as well.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics