Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• camaradon
    5 posts

@ubi-baron For me it's in between sessions

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

yep, happening to me too, but it seems to kick him almost every time i teleport or do anything. also this might be intended but i really dislike how after you recruit him his armour changes and weapons change.. no longer looks like an actual berserker. that axe and shield is way too small for him lol

also occasionally after it kicks him it will give me the option to "recruit" him as if he was another player's Jomsviking - but the actual button to pay/recruit is greyed out so i can't try it.

undefined

• Ebonzone
    29 posts

@ubi-baron yes after every raid it seems, also I don't know if it's related but when hovering over Bjorn at the crew selection window he appears as a different randomly generated giant npc.

undefined

undefined

• Darren_Evans
    19 posts

I was just going to post about this problem too. Really annoying.

Even the white ship's cat I just found and is now always on the boat is angry about this 🙂

• RustyMelvin
    33 posts

@chaosandcoffee I agree his gear changing makes no sense ahaha. Also bugs me that the unique raiders you find just carry plain yellow shields rather than the ones you've equipped from the boat builder. These cosmetic oversights are so weird from what is otherwise a pretty enjoyable and consistent game.

• RustyMelvin
    33 posts

@darren_evans quite a few people are bringing it up so hopefully will get sorted after the more game breaking bugs are fixed

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

@stage5_cancer yeah i was just thinking about that earlier.. looks so weird when all the shields are the same and then there's just a couple basic ones

• MalleableRiver0
    5 posts

@ubi-baron yes he starts in the boat but when the raid is completed and you return to the boat he’s gone I’ve tried several times same thing every time plus at the settlement when you see Bjorn near the barracks there’s a recruit option but it doesn’t work plus he was officially recruited after completing his personal mission so that could be part of the problem

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 789 posts

Thank you for the added details!

I've passed this on to the team to be looked into.

@MalleableRiver0 Would you be able to provide a screenshot of Bjorn standing there?

Official Response
  • jackd200592
    6 posts

@stage5_cancer I can assign him. But I can’t recruit him so he stays on the ship permanently. I have to keep going back to assign him to the ship after every quest and when start the game. When I speak to him to recruit him the recruiting option is greyed out. It won’t let me press x to complete the recruitment.

• RustyMelvin
    33 posts

@jackd200592 oh interesting I hadn't even tried that. I'm getting the same problem with him being unassigned. Just gonna leave him till they patch it

• Jon-Umber
    3 posts

Exact same bug here. Love his character and really annoyed at this bug.

• Krughal
    17 posts

@jackd200592 I have that same issue. I can get him on my crew for one mission and then he's gone again and I have to assign him all over again.

• MalleableRiver0
    5 posts

@ubi-baron well now I just traveled back to the settlement snd the option to recruit him when you see him there is no longer visible but it gave me that option earlier in the game after I officially recruited him I hope you get this fixed because he is my favorite ship crew member it’d be ashame to waste him

• OMN1.
    1 posts

Hi so it seems like the character Bjorn is bugged he turns huge he turns small then he always disappears from my crew and gets replaced by another character on his own and i have to keep adding bjorn back to my crew.

• UltimatePowa
    61 posts

Whew, at least I'm not the only one.

An easy way to add a fix for us is allowing us to dismiss Bjorn, then let him wander the settlement until we are ready to re-recruit him, breaking the bug.

• H34Th3NKING
    1 posts

@chaosandcoffee This. Bjorn has not been recruitable to me since I completed the quest. He shows up but the 'recruit' dialogue is greyed out. As soon as I turn to where he is not in sight he vanishes. Very annoying.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 789 posts

@malleableriver0 No problem, thanks for letting us know.

This is currently being looked into by the team.

Official Response
  • Saturina
    4 posts

@ebonzone
    same here

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

@h34th3nking
    you shouldn't need to "recruit" him, have you looked in your edit crew to see if he's there? it kicks him out often but if you can somewhat keep him in by putting him back every time you go to Ravensthorpe, at least for me, until they actually fix it

Suggested Topics